Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product:||Desiccant Modifying Masterbatch||Color:||Offwhite|
|Place Of Origin:||Langfang,Hebei||Function:||Moisture Removing|
|Valid Time:||36H||Appearance:||Grey Pellets|
|CaO:||80%||Packing Details:||5KG/Vacuum Bags,25KG/Carton(bags)|
Plastic Filler Desiccant Masterbatch,
moisture removing Desiccant Masterbatch,
36H Desiccant Masterbatch
Desiccant Masterbatch also called water absorption masterbatch/antifoaming masterbatch which widely used in Recycled PE/PP raw materials recycled platic. The raw material contain moisture has a very serious impact for plastic manufacture, so companies usually dry the plastic with drying equipment, which is a great waste of energy and manpower and increase the cost of the product. The bubble ,moire fringe, crack,stain ect problems will be solved by adding efficient anti-foam masterbatch without any other adjustment of the production process.
1): Carrier: PE
2) Calcium Oxide=80%
3) Color: Grey
4) Usage: 2-5%
5) Reduce production cost.
6) Low Price & MOQ
7) Efficient Delivery: A 20ft FCL within 10 days after we got deposit.
8) Packing: Carton/Paper bags. Net:25kg/5bag/Carton
9) Production Application: blow molding, casting film,blown film,
10) Compatibility: LDPE,HDPE,LLDPE, PO.
11) Final products: packing bags,disposable gloves
12) Samples free!
|Moisture Absorbent Content||80%|
|Moisture Absorbent Weight||20%-30% of masterbatches' weight|
The Plastic Desiccant Masterbatch can:
1. absorb water which is 20% of its own weight from plastic raw materials.
2. support standard equipments.
3. improve the appearance and mechanical properties of plastics.
4. reduce costs and increase profits because it improves the quality of plastics.
5. do no harm to human because it is non-toxic, odorless, and non-corrosive.
1. Check the condition of inner packing and forbid using if breakage.
2. Use over within 36 hours after opening the packing.
3. Adding rate:1%~10%
4. Mixed with the raw material.
5. Do not heat with recycle material
1. Store in cool, dry places.
2. Avoid direct exposure to the sun as well as heat source and humidity.
3. Being opened in the air is forbidden. Once opened, it should be sealed immediately to keep it dry.
The mixture must be used up within 16 hours. Otherwise, the desiccant masterbatch may lose efficiency because of absorbing the moisture in the air, and it is likely to cause the phenomenon of clogging the filter.
Contact Person: penny