Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product:||Desiccant Masterbatch||Color:||Gray White|
|Place Of Origin:||Langfang,China||Valid Time:||48H|
|Brand Name:||Customized||Packing Details:||25KG/Carton(bags)|
CaO filler masterbatch,
MSDS filler masterbatch,
48H filler masterbatch
CaO antifoaming defoaming grey white desiccant masterbatch for injection molding thin film
Recycled Polyethylene(PE) or Recycled Polypropylene(PP)often contains some moisture,if not eliminated, the moisture will produce drain marks or bubbles on the surface of the final products while processing, besides quality affected, the moisture even cause impossibility of processing.
Plastic desiccant masterbatch is a new type of functional masterbatch developed to eliminate the moisture of recycled PE and recycled PP. With adding a small rate ,by mixing with material,it can absorb the moisture during production process and save drying process. environment-friendly and can save production time, energy and cost.
1): Carrier: PE
2) Calcium Oxide=80%
3) Color: Grey
4) Usage: 2-5%
5) Reduce production cost.
6) Low Price & MOQ
7) Efficient Delivery: A 20ft FCL within 10 days after we got deposit.
8) Packing: Carton/Paper bags. Net:25kg/5bag/Carton
9) Production Application: blow molding, casting film,blown film,
10) Compatibility: LDPE,HDPE,LLDPE, PO.
11) Final products: packing bags,disposable gloves
12) Samples free!
|Moisture Absorbent Content||80%|
|Moisture Absorbent Weight||20%-30% of masterbatches' weight|
1. Store in cool, dry places.
2. Avoid direct exposure to the sun as well as heat source and humidity.
3. Being opened in the air is forbidden. Once opened, it should be sealed immediately to keep it dry.
The mixture must be used up within 16 hours. Otherwise, the desiccant masterbatch may lose efficiency because of absorbing the moisture in the air, and it is likely to cause the phenomenon of clogging the filter.
Contact Person: penny