Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Colour:||White Or Grey||Effective Ingredient Content:||≥98%|
|Ingredient:||PE, CaO, CaCO3||Water Absorption:||20% Of Self-weight|
|Grade:||Industrial||Valid Time:||12~48 Hours After Bags Open|
moisture absorbent masterbatch,
anti corrosion masterbatch
Plastic Moisture Absorbent / Anti Foaming Desiccant Masterbatch
Desiccant Masterbatches it was also known as defoaming masterbatch.
Plastic product including extrusion, injection and film process is made of plastic raw material melt with high temperature by extrusion molding equipments. The quality of plastic product is directly and closely related to the compaction and drawback rate for molding product. The moisture content in raw material will directly impact to the quality of plastic product. The moisture will become steam in the process of plastic product and lead to drawback with bubble, crackle, spot and hole in plastic product, so that it influence the mechanics property and appearance of plastic product.
In order to improve the quality of plastic product and wipe off the moisture in raw material, currently people mainly adopt heating and drying the raw material before process. This process needs manufacturertor buy additional drying equipments with high temperature. Increase technology process, the production cost and labour.
Desiccant masterbatches is a new high technology functional masterbatches specially designed to remove the water, bubble and drawback in plastic product with PE,PP, PVC, ABS, EVA, PS and PA as raw material. When adding desiccant masterbatches, do not need drying process for plastic raw material, and reduce the cost of plastic product, increase production efficient and largely improve the mechanics property and appearance of plastic product.
|Colour||White or grey|
|Application process||Injection molding, blowing film, extrusion, etc.|
|Suitable for||PE or PP|
|Ingredient||PE, CaO, CaCO3|
|Valid time||12~48 hours after bags open|
|Water absorption||20% of self-weight|
|Function||Eliminate the moisture in plastic raw materials|
50-80% or mor
1. Dehumidification and water absorption performance: it can absorb water equivalent to 20% of its own weight;
2. Processing performance: It has good compatibility with PE and PP; the processing technology basically does not need to be changed;
3. Ideal additives: non-toxic, non-irritating, good plasticization;
1. Mix the plastic desiccant masterbatch directly with the plastic base material and process it without baking the base material
2. Add 1%-6%, adjust the proportion according to the moisture content of the plastic base material.
Package and storage
1. Customized packing
2. inner packing: vacuumed platic bag, Outside: carton.5kg*5bag=25kg
3. The product should be stored in clean, ventilated, dry, shady and cool place.
4. Handle the product gentle to avoid packing damage and leakage. Prevent the product from exposure to sunlight and rain.
When the defoaming masterbatch is stirred with the moisture-affected plastic material directly, the product can be processed and produced. For example, the proportion of defoaming masterbatch added is 1%-2% for blown film production. If used in sheet and injection moulding production, the addition ratio is 2%-5%. If used in pipe production, add 2%-5%. Specific addition proportion should be added at the discretion of users according to the moisture condition of plastics.
Contact Person: sales