Desiccant Masterbatch , Anti Foaming Plastic Moisture Absorbent Masterbatch
Why Use Desiccant Masterbatches?
Desiccant masterbatches can counter problems which develop during the processing of plastics due to the presence of moisture and prevents adsorption of moisture during transportation.
Moisture can be present in raw materials such as hygroscopic polymers, fillers and pigments. Reprocess polymer can also have high moisture content. When processing polymer with high moisture content the polymer can become porous and show voids/lower tensile in the final articles or extruded/blown sheet. In film applications the high moisture content can lead to film bubble breakage.
We can manufacture desiccant masterbatches according to customer's requirement for colors.
||White or grey
||Injection molding, blowing film, extrusion, etc.
||PE or PP
||PE, CaO, CaCO3
||12~48 hours after bags open
||20% of self-weight
||Eliminate the moisture in plastic raw materials
||50-80% or mor
1, shape: granular
2, color: white or light gray
3. MFR (MI): 1-20
When the defoaming masterbatch is stirred with the moisture-affected plastic material directly, the product can be processed and produced. For example, the proportion of defoaming masterbatch added is 1%-2% for blown film production. If used in sheet and injection moulding production, the addition ratio is 2%-5%. If used in pipe production, add 2%-5%. Specific addition proportion should be added at the discretion of users according to the moisture condition of plastics.
Matters needing attention
1. Avoid getting wet and damp before using this product;
2. The mixed material of plastic and plastic desiccant must be used within 8-12 hours; otherwise, it is easy for the desiccant to react with moisture in the air and fail, and may cause clogging of the filter screen and white surface of the product Point phenomenon
3. It is not recommended to increase the amount of base material with high moisture content, otherwise it is easy to reduce the mechanical properties of the product. Proper drying is recommended
4. It is not allowed to heat and dry the plastic desiccant masterbatch and base material together;
5. Before use, check whether the packaging is intact. Unused plastic desiccant should be heat-sealed as soon as possible.
Package and storage
1. Customized packing
2. inner packing: vacuumed platic bag, Outside: carton.5kg*5bag=25kg
3. The product should be stored in clean, ventilated, dry, shady and cool place.
4. Handle the product gentle to avoid packing damage and leakage. Prevent the product from exposure to sunlight and rain.