Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product:||Desiccant Modifying Masterbatch||Color:||Offwhite/Gray|
|Recommended Dosage:||2%||Function:||Moisture Removing|
|Valid Time:||36H||Appearance:||Grey Pellets|
|CaO:||80%||Packing Details:||5KG/Vacuum Bags,25KG/Carton(bags)|
Desiccant Defoaming Masterbatch,
Granules pe masterbatch,
Anti Moisture pe masterbatch
Desiccant masterbatch, also known as Defoaming or Anti-foaming masterbatch, is a new high technology functional masterbatch, without toxic, contamination, or bad effect to property of plastic products, specially designed to remove the water, bubble and drawback in plastic products carry out the injection molding and extrusion molding processing.
Our company desiccant masterbatch is divided into general-type and special type. General type Desiccant color is gray-white, all kinds of PE or PP plastic products can be applied. The special type is a black pellet, contains antioxidants, that is specially developed for anti-oxidation requirements of plastic products and functional masterbatch. Such as cables, black pipes, and other black plastic products.
|Moisture Absorbent Content||80%|
|Moisture Absorbent Weight||20%-30% of masterbatches' weight|
The Plastic Desiccant Masterbatch can:
1. absorb water which is 20% of its own weight from plastic raw materials.
2. support standard equipments.
3. improve the appearance and mechanical properties of plastics.
4. reduce costs and increase profits because it improves the quality of plastics.
5. do no harm to human because it is non-toxic, odorless, and non-corrosive.
This leads to the following benefits:
1. Check the condition of inner packing and forbid using if breakage.
2. Use over within 36 hours after opening the packing.
3. Adding rate:1%~10%
4. Mixed with the raw material.
5. Do not heat with recycle material
1. Store in cool, dry places.
2. Avoid direct exposure to the sun as well as heat source and humidity.
3. Being opened in the air is forbidden. Once opened, it should be sealed immediately to keep it dry.
The mixture must be used up within 16 hours. Otherwise, the desiccant masterbatch may lose efficiency because of absorbing the moisture in the air, and it is likely to cause the phenomenon of clogging the filter.
Contact Person: penny