Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product:||Calcium Oxide Desiccant Masterbatch||Color:||Offwhite/Gray|
|Recommended Dosage:||0.5-5%||Appearance:||Granule Pellets|
|Density:||1.5+/-0.1g/cm³||Place Of Origin:||Langfang,Hebei|
|Function:||Moisture Removing||Application:||Recycled Raw Materials|
80% CaO High efficiency PLASTIC gray/white/black DESICCANT MASTERBATCH/MOISTURE ABSORBER
Recycled Polyethylene(PE) or Recycled Polypropylene(PP)often contains some moisture,if not eliminated, the moisture will produce drain marks or bubbles on the surface of the final products while processing, besides quality affected, the moisture even cause impossibility of processing.
Plastic desiccant masterbatch DM48 is a new type of functional masterbatch developed to eliminate the moisture of recycled PE and recycled PP. With adding a small rate of DM48,by mixing with material,it can absorb the moisture during production process and save drying process. DM48 environment-friendly and can save production time, energy and cost.
|home appliance accessories, Automotive, Electronic, Construction, House wares,|
sheet,pipe, Wire & Cable
|PE (HDPE,LDPE,LLDPE)masterbatch for blowing film||shopping bags, casting film, multilayer film|
|Plastic granulating||Recycled PE/PP granule|
The Plastic Desiccant Masterbatch can:
1. absorb water which is 20% of its own weight from plastic raw materials.
2. support standard equipments.
3. improve the appearance and mechanical properties of plastics.
4. reduce costs and increase profits because it improves the quality of plastics.
5. do no harm to human because it is non-toxic, odorless, and non-corrosive.
1. Avoid be affect by damp before usage
2. It is better being used as burdening
3.In order to avoid processing bag goods,it can not be heating and drying with damp plastic
4. Check the package is good or not before open it,heat-seal the leftover masterbatch as soon as possible
1. 25kg per bag;
2.Vacuum packaging,Plastic bag Packaging and Carton Packaging are availabled;
3. Handle carefully to avoid package damaged.
4. Store in ventilated, dry, and cool place to keep out of sun exposure and rain.
Contact Person: penny