Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Recommended Dosage:||1-3%||Advantage:||Anti-block Mesh|
|Valid Time:||12-72H||Appearance:||Small Granule|
Recycled Polyethylene(PE) or Recycled Polypropylene(PP)often contains some moisture,if not eliminated, the moisture will produce drain marks or bubbles on the surface of the final products while processing, besides quality affected, the moisture even cause impossibility of processing.
Plastic desiccant masterbatch is a new type of functional masterbatch developed to eliminate the moisture of recycled PE and recycled PP. With adding a small rate ,by mixing with material,it can absorb the moisture during production process and save drying process. environment-friendly and can save production time, energy and cost.
|Moisture Absorbent Content||80%|
|Moisture Absorbent Weight||20%-30% of masterbatches' weight|
1. Can reduce or prevent the drain mark and bubbles by absorbing moisture
2. Can absorb the moisture equivalent to 28% of the weight of desiccant masterbatch
3. Not affect to production technology and process.
4. SGS,FDA,RoHS certificate
This leads to the following benefits:
- Reduction-elimination of moisture in recycled and reclaimed polymers.
-Reduction-prevention of moisture related problems including:
- Lacing in films
- Windows / lenses in films
- Die build-up
- Surface defects in moulding
1. Store in cool, dry places.
2. Avoid direct exposure to the sun as well as heat source and humidity.
3. Being opened in the air is forbidden. Once opened, it should be sealed immediately to keep it dry.
Contact Person: penny