Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application Process:||Injection Molding, Blowing Film, Extrusion, Etc.||Valid Time:||12~48 Hours After Bags Open|
|Melting (℃):||130℃～140℃||Recommended Dosage:||1%-5%|
|Active Ingredient:||50-80% Or More||Appearance:||PE, CaO, CaCO3|
plastic filler masterbatch,
pe filler masterbatch
Transparent CaCO3 Filler Masterbatch Granule For LDPE Blown Film
Barium sulfate filler masterbatch is specially used in LLDPE, LDPE and HDPE blown film products to improve tensile properties, openness and tear strength. The refractive index of masterbatch is very close to that of polyethylene, and the particle size of inorganic material is smaller than nanometer. The visible light (390-780 mm) has a high light trafficability, so adding appropriate masterbatch does not affect the transparency of products.
Filler masterbatch applications
Injection Molding (Box, Containers, Chairs, Crates, Buckets, Battery, cases, Hangers, etc.)
Injection Molding (Automotive, Electronic, Construction, House wares, Furniture, Toys, etc.)
Extrusion Molding (Sheet, Pipe, Wire & Cable, etc.)
Film (shopping bags, casting film, multilayer film, etc.)
Fiber (Carpet, Textiles, Upholstery, etc.)
Blow Molding (Medical & Cosmetic Container, Lubricant & Paint Container, etc)
The transparent masterbatch can be used in transparent injection-molded parts or blown films, and mixed with the raw materials appropriately, so as to achieve the effect of cost savings.
The biggest feature of transparent filling masterbatch is that it is added to all kinds of PP / PE products, and its influence on transparency is very small, which hardly affects the tear resistance and elongation of the film. It has little effect on the transparency of PP / PE, and the transparent filling masterbatch can also be widely used in films, sheets, pipes, containers and other fields. When used in a film, the appropriate amount of addition can improve the transparency of HDPE films, and has little effect on the transparency of LDPE films. At the same time, it has good surface finish and balanced mechanical properties.
Huabo Masterbatch Advantages
1. Excellent dispersion, good heat-resistant, high color fastness, stable performance and shows bright color.
2. Non-toxic, environmental-friendly.
3. Compatible with various material PP/PA/PC/PE/ABS.
4. Wide application: blow moulding, blowing film, injection moulding, extrusion, spin-dyeing, cable sheathing, etc.
5. Range of industrial application: office automation, household appliances, film and packing material, textile, sheet, pipe, medical appliances, toys and so on.
|Appearence||White monoclinic system crystalline|
|Refractive Indes||1.6-1.82(close to pp/pe 1.43-1.63)|
|Cleanliness||≤2(per thousand pellets)|
|Bolling Index||330℃ at 760 mmHg|
|Water Solubility||18.3 mg/L|
1. Avoid dampness and water absorption before using this masterbatch.
2. The best ingredient is used before use.
3. Do not heat and dry with damp plastics, so as not to cause poor quality in processing.
4. Check the package before opening the package, and heat-seal the unused masterbatch as soon as possible.
Package and storage
1. Customized packing
2. inner packing: vacuumed platic bag, Outside: carton.5kg*5bag=25kg
3. The product should be stored in clean, ventilated, dry, shady and cool place.
4. Handle the product gentle to avoid packing damage and leakage. Prevent the product from exposure to sunlight and rain.
Q. What is masterbatch?
A: It is solid additive for plastic used for plastics Or imparting other properties to plastic
Q. How to use masterbatch?
A:Step 1: Confirming the Dosage Ratio.(Usually we suggest proportion is 1%-4%, it is depends on your request.)
Step 2: Mixing the raw material and masterbatch together by blender mixer according to the dosage ratio.
Step 3: Arrange the production as usual.
Q. Is Sample free?
A: Yes,sample is free, but express fee like DHL,Fedex,etc is collected.
Q. How to proceed an order for masterbatch?
A: Firstly, let us know your requirements or application.
Secondly, We quote according to your requirements or our suggestions.
Thirdly, customer confirms the samples and places deposit for formal order.
Fourthly, We arrange the production.
Q. What’s the price?
A. The price here is just for your reference, the final price is subjected to our final confirmation in line with composition, specification, quality, and quantity of products.
Q. How long is the turn around time?
A. The production time will depend on the quantity and the complexity of masterbatch.
Q. How do I get a sample?
A. Free Sample is available for your reference according to customer's requirement. But customer may need to pay for the express fee.
Q. What’s the shipping freight?
A. It will depend on the volume and weight of the materials. Pls. tell us the nearest seaport or airport, we can quote you specially.
Contact Person: sales