Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product:||Desiccant Modifying Masterbatch||Color:||Offwhite/Gray|
|Recommended Dosage:||1-5%||Function:||Moisture Removing|
|Valid Time:||12-72H||Appearance:||Small Granule|
Desiccant Modifying Masterbatch,
moisture removing Masterbatch
The resin we selected has outstanding performance in humidifying and dispersing powders and additives. It also has great compatibility with PE, PP, HDPE, LDPE, LLDPE, biodegradable plastics, recycled plastics, etc. After heating up the mixture of the masterbatch and other plastic raw materials, the masterbatch melts and well disperses the powder and additive particles in plastic products.
Plastic desiccant masterbatch is a new kind of functional masterbatch which can absorb moisture in plastics, solving the problems caused by moisture such as bubbles, cracks, and speckles. It is a domestic initiative and a leading technology in the world. The new moisture absorbing feature does not affect the physical and mechanical performance of plastics. In addition, it can ensure quality, improve efficiency, reduce consumption, and increase the output.
|Moisture Absorbent Content||80%|
|Moisture Absorbent Weight||20%-30% of masterbatches' weight|
The Plastic Desiccant Masterbatch can:
1. absorb water which is 20% of its own weight from plastic raw materials.
2. support standard equipments.
3. improve the appearance and mechanical properties of plastics.
4. reduce costs and increase profits because it improves the quality of plastics.
5. do no harm to human because it is non-toxic, odorless, and non-corrosive.
This leads to the following benefits:
- Reduction-elimination of moisture in recycled and reclaimed polymers.
-Reduction-prevention of moisture related problems including:
- Lacing in films
- Windows / lenses in films
- Die build-up
- Surface defects in moulding
1. Store in cool, dry places.
2. Avoid direct exposure to the sun as well as heat source and humidity.
3. Being opened in the air is forbidden. Once opened, it should be sealed immediately to keep it dry.
The mixture must be used up within 16 hours. Otherwise, the desiccant masterbatch may lose efficiency because of absorbing the moisture in the air, and it is likely to cause the phenomenon of clogging the filter.
Contact Person: penny