Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product:||Desiccant Modifying Masterbatch||Color:||Offwhite/Gray|
|Recommended Dosage:||1-5%||Advantage:||Anti-block Mesh|
|Valid Time:||12-72H||Appearance:||Small Granule/big Granule/normal Size|
|Packing Details:||5KG/Vacuum Bags,25KG/Carton(bags)||Carrier:||LDPE|
Anti Foam Desiccant Masterbatch,
Recycle Desiccant Masterbatch,
Plastic Desiccant Masterbatch
A new generation desiccant designed to absorb moisture during the processing of recycled PP, PE materials, instead of traditionally drying equipment with high cost of energy and labor, desiccant do not block meshes and ultra-high humidity absorption reduce dosage. Low dosage protect from mechanical properties and avoid paper-like effect of final product.
|Moisture Absorbent Content||80%|
|Moisture Absorbent Weight||20%-30% of masterbatches' weight|
Desiccant masterbatch can help reduce:
-Water mark defect
-No need pre-drying
-Keep surface gloss and smoothness
-improve production efficiency
-reduce energy consumption
The Plastic Desiccant Masterbatch can:
1. absorb water which is 20% of its own weight from plastic raw materials.
2. support standard equipments.
3. improve the appearance and mechanical properties of plastics.
4. reduce costs and increase profits because it improves the quality of plastics.
5. do no harm to human because it is non-toxic, odorless, and non-corrosive.
This leads to the following benefits:
- Reduction-elimination of moisture in recycled and reclaimed polymers.
-Reduction-prevention of moisture related problems including:
- Lacing in films
- Windows / lenses in films
- Die build-up
- Surface defects in moulding
Keep in the dry and cool room
1.Avoid the masterbatch is damped before using
2.Once mixed with raw material,use it in time.
3.Don't heat or dry masterbatch together with the damp plastic,in case of poor quality of processing.
4.Check that the package is intact before unpacking ,and wrap the unused masterbatch as soon as possible
Contact Person: penny