Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Active Ingredient:||50-80% Or More||Volatility:||Nil|
|PH Range:||≥7||Colour:||White Or Grey|
plastic resin pellets,
polyethylene raw material
Exposure to sunlight can have adverse effects on the useful life of plastic products. Ultraviolet (UV) radiation can break down the chemical bonds in a polymer. Photo-degradation causes cracking, chalking, color changes and the loss of physical properties. Therefore UV stabilizing packages are vital to ensuring a polymer.
Generally, UV stabilizers are categorized by two classifications: UV absorbers and hindered amine light stabilizers (HALS). High performance UV stabilizer masterbatches offer the optimal UV stability to meet current and upcoming requirements.
- Excellent UV resistance to meet end use requirements
- Optimal balance between UV stability and long-term thermal stability
- Tailored products as per end use requirements
- Good processability
- Polyolefin films (for thin wall thickness like film, HALS is more efficient UV stabilizer than UV absorbers)
- Polyolefin injection molded (synergistic HALS mixture)
- PP fiber pigmented (Combination masterbatch between HALS and UV absorber)
- PP pipes (HALS)
- Polyolefin for Construction (high Mw HALS)
- Styrenic polymers (Combination masterbatch between HALS and UV absorber)
It is widely used in PE, PP, HIPS, ABS, PA, PET, plastic products as anti-aging agent, It could maintain stable color, stable performance, protective ultraviolet ray, to extend product use time, improve the service life of the product;The dosage is 1 to 1.5%
|Colour||White or grey|
|Application process||Injection molding, blowing film, extrusion, etc.|
|Suitable for||PE or PP|
|Ingredient||PE, CaO, CaCO3|
|Valid time||12~48 hours after bags open|
|Function||Eliminate the moisture in plastic raw materials|
|Active ingredient||50-80% or more|
1. Avoid dampness and water absorption before using this masterbatch.
2. The best ingredient is used before use.
3. Do not heat and dry with damp plastics, so as not to cause poor quality in processing.
4. Check the package before opening the package, and heat-seal the unused masterbatch as soon as possible.
Package and storage
Q. What is masterbatch?
A: It is solid additive for plastic used for plastics Or imparting other properties to plastic
Q. How to use masterbatch?
A:Step 1: Confirming the Dosage Ratio.(Usually we suggest proportion is 1%-4%, it is depends on your request.)
Step 2: Mixing the raw material and masterbatch together by blender mixer according to the dosage ratio.
Step 3: Arrange the production as usual.
Q. Is Sample free?
A: Yes,sample is free, but express fee like DHL,Fedex,etc is collected.
Q. How to proceed an order for masterbatch?
A: Firstly, let us know your requirements or application.
Secondly, We quote according to your requirements or our suggestions.
Thirdly, customer confirms the samples and places deposit for formal order.
Fourthly, We arrange the production.
Q. What’s the price?
A. The price here is just for your reference, the final price is subjected to our final confirmation in line with composition, specification, quality, and quantity of products.
Q. How long is the turn around time?
A. The production time will depend on the quantity and the complexity of masterbatch.
Q. How do I get a sample?
A. Free Sample is available for your reference according to customer's requirement. But customer may need to pay for the express fee.
Q. What’s the shipping freight?
A. It will depend on the volume and weight of the materials. Pls. tell us the nearest seaport or airport, we can quote you specially.
Contact Person: sales