Payment & Shipping Terms:
|MFI:||≥1.5 G/10min||Ingredient:||PE, CaO, CaCO3|
flame retardant masterbatch,
|Colour||White or grey, black or colourful|
|Application process||Injection molding, blowing film, extrusion, etc.|
|Suitable for||PE or PP|
|Ingredient||PE, CaO, CaCO3|
|Valid time||12~48 hours after bags open|
|Function||Eliminate the moisture in plastic raw materials|
50-80% or more
1. The lubricating effect is high temperature and long-lasting, does not corrode equipment, has no pollution, and has no toxicity;
2. Good compatibility with resin, balanced internal and external lubricating effect, no frost, and difficult to scale;
3. Excellent heat resistance and chemical stability, no decomposition and non-volatile during processing; good ductility and elongation.
This product is a composite of super absorbent material, the carrier resin and other hydrophilic material with excellent hydrophilic, safe non-toxic, good dispersion, add masterbatch in the hydrophilic nonwoven fibers can be implemented in place of the hydrophilic process and post-processing of the article can be kept permanently hydrophilic
1. It has better dispersibility and stability than pigment powder.
2. It is environment friendly product and avoids powder flying everywhere.
3. Color masterbatch have higher dyeing property than pigment powder.
4. The mixture has the highest mechanical intensity preservation rate.
5. Low MI but high liquidity, better compatibility with other materials.
The Application Of Black Masterbatch
> Fiber ( Carpet, Textiles, Upholstery, etc.)
> Film ( shopping bags, casting film, multilayer film, etc.)
> Blow Molding ( Medical & Cosmetic container, Lubricant & Paint container, etc)
> Extrusion Molding ( Sheet, Pipe, Wire & Cable, etc.)
> Injection Molding ( Automotive, Electronic, Construction, House wares, Furniture, Toys, etc.)
1. Avoid dampness and water absorption before using this masterbatch.
2. The best ingredient is used before use.
3. Do not heat and dry with damp plastics, so as not to cause poor quality in processing.
4. Check the package before opening the package, and heat-seal the unused masterbatch as soon as possible.
Q. Are your manufacturer or Trading Company?
A: Xinyang is professional manufacturer, more than 12 years experience and specialized in producing this product.
Q. How to proceed an order for masterbatch?
A: Firstly, let us know your requirements or application.
Secondly, We quote according to your requirements or our suggestions.
Thirdly, customer confirms the samples and places deposit for formal order.
Fourthly, We arrange the production.
Q. How to guarantee the quality?
A:Our products are passed , we have quality controller who do test everyday.
Q. How to use masterbatch?
A: just mix up with the resin granules according to the dosage ratio under appropriate temperature.
Q. How long the masterbatch could be stored?
A: If stored under a dry and cool environment, the quality of masterbatches will not change even after a long period of store, for the pigments fixed on the carrier resin which stay in a closed state.
Q. Does the masterbatch need to be dried before use?
A: In general it can be used directly except ABS and some expecial masterbatches mentioned, which should be dried according to common method.
Q. What’s the price?
A. The price here is just for your reference, the final price is subjected to our final confirmation in line with composition, specification, quality, and quantity of products.
Q. How long is the turn around time?
A. The production time will depend on the quantity and the complexity of masterbatch.
Q. What’s the shipping freight?
A. It will depend on the volume and weight of the materials. Pls. tell us the nearest seaport or airport, we can quote you specially.
Q. Free sample is available?
A: Yes, please send us your required specific, we will make customized sample for you.
Contact Person: sales