Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Melting (℃):||130℃～140℃||Effective Ingredient Content:||≥98%|
|MFI:||≥1.5 G/10min||Colour:||White Or Grey|
This product is talc based filler masterbatch for the production of Colored PE, PP Blown films Liners, Shopping bags, carry bags, to impart dimensional stability & to reduce cost. Ultra fine talc is used with carrier resin & additives to impart flexibility with improved impact strength. The recommended rate of addition is 15 to 30 % with polymer by weight .. Talc filled masterbatches are specially formulated by compounding blended polyolefinâ€™s with micronized talc in compounding extrusion plants.
1. High effectiveness humidity absorbing on market.
2. Low dosage -keep better mechanical properties
3. Unform micro particle diameter, no joint particles
4. Long valid time of outside package
5. No mesh-clogging
|Colour||White or grey|
|Application process||Injection molding, blowing film, extrusion, etc.|
|Suitable for||PE or PP|
|Ingredient||PE, CaO, CaCO3|
|Valid time||12~48 hours after bags open|
|Function||Eliminate the moisture in plastic raw materials|
|Active ingredient||50-80% or more|
1. The lubricating effect is high temperature and long-lasting, does not corrode equipment, has no pollution, and has no toxicity;
2. Good compatibility with resin, balanced internal and external lubricating effect, no frost, and difficult to scale;
3. Excellent heat resistance and chemical stability, no decomposition and non-volatile during processing; good ductility and elongation.
|injection molding||home appliance accessories, Automotive, Electronic, Construction, House wares,|
|extrusion molding||sheet,pipe, Wire & Cable|
|PE (HDPE,LDPE,LLDPE)masterbatch for blowing film||shopping bags, casting film, multilayer film|
|Plastic granulating||Recycled PE/PP granule|
1.Non-toxic and enviroment-friendly.
2.High color fastness and high brightness.
4.Not only to reduce costs, save additives, but also reduce factory site pollution.
5.Wide application: blow moulding, blowing film, injection moulding, extrusion, spin-dyeing, cable sheathing, etc.
Blown Film(Geo Membranes, Natural Masterbatches, Agricultural mulch film, Bopp film, etc. )
According to customers' requirements on the appearance of the products, adjust the quantity by yourself. Our factory's technology recommends adding 2%-5% and 5%-10% for special products.
1. Avoid dampness and water absorption before using this masterbatch.
2. The best ingredient is used before use.
3. Do not heat and dry with damp plastics, so as not to cause poor quality in processing.
4. Check the package before opening the package, and heat-seal the unused masterbatch as soon as possible.
Q. How about Lead Time?
A:Our daily production for each product is 30tons. So generally, lead time is in one week. It's depend on your order quantity.
Q. How to use masterbatch?
A:Step 1: Confirming the Dosage Ratio.(Usually we suggest proportion is 1%-4%, it is depends on your request.)
Step 2: Mixing the raw material and masterbatch together by blender mixer according to the dosage ratio.
Step 3: Arrange the production as usual.
Q. How to proceed an order for masterbatch?
A: Firstly, let us know your requirements or application.
Secondly, We quote according to your requirements or our suggestions.
Thirdly, customer confirms the samples and places deposit for formal order.
Fourthly, We arrange the production.
Q. What’s the price?
A. The price here is just for your reference, the final price is subjected to our final confirmation in line with composition, specification, quality, and quantity of products.
Q. How long is the turn around time?
A. The production time will depend on the quantity and the complexity of masterbatch.
Q. How do I get a sample?
A. Free Sample is available for your reference according to customer's requirement. But customer may need to pay for the express fee.
Q. What’s the shipping freight?
A. It will depend on the volume and weight of the materials. Pls. tell us the nearest seaport or airport, we can quote you specially.
Q. Does the masterbatches influence the property of products?
A: Some pigments have effect on flame resistance. It should be mentioned as first if is used for flame resistance products.
Q. How to guarantee the quality?
A:Our products are passed , we have quality controller who do test everyday.
Contact Person: sales