Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Place Of Origin:||Langfang,Hebei||Model Number:||HB-03A|
|Usage:||1-5%||Package:||25kg/bag, Compound Woven Bags, Suitable For Sea Transprtation, Or Customized|
|Carrier:||LDPE||Product Name:||Desiccant Masterbatch|
25kg / bag Masterbatch
Manufacturer PE/PP Black&Grey Cao Moisture Absorbent/Anti Foaming/Desiccant Masterbatch
A new generation desiccant designed to absorb moisture during the processing of recycled PP, PE materials, instead of traditionally drying equipment with high cost of energy and labor, desiccant do not block meshes and ultra-high humidity absorption reduce dosage. Low dosage protect from mechanical properties and avoid paper-like effect of final product.
|Moisture Absorbent Content||>65%|
|Moisture Absorbent Weight||20%-30% of masterbatches' weight|
1. Can reduce or prevent the drain mark and bubbles by absorbing moisture
2. Can absorb the moisture equivalent to 28% of the weight of desiccant masterbatch
3. Not affect to production technology and process.
4. SGS,FDA,RoHS certificate
1. Check the condition of inner packing and forbid using if breakage.
2. Use over within 36 hours after opening the packing.
3. Adding rate:1%~10%
4. Mixed with the raw material.
5. Do not heat with recycle material
1. Store in cool, dry places.
2. Avoid direct exposure to the sun as well as heat source and humidity.
3. Being opened in the air is forbidden. Once opened, it should be sealed immediately to keep it dry.
The mixture must be used up within 16 hours. Otherwise, the desiccant masterbatch may lose efficiency because of absorbing the moisture in the air, and it is likely to cause the phenomenon of clogging the filter.
Contact Person: penny