Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Characteristic:||Bright And High Temperature Resistance||Texture:||Plastic|
|Use:||Plastic Products||Electrical Performance:||Prevent Aging Of Plastic Products|
|Color:||Black||Thermal Performance:||Decrease The Expansion Coefficient|
moisture absorbent masterbatch
Plastic defoaming masterbatch is also called plastic desiccant, dehumidifying masterbatch, and water-absorbing masterbatch. It is widely used in the production of plastic products such as injection molding, wire drawing, film blowing, and pipe drawing.
Plastic defoaming masterbatch is suitable for various enterprises using PE and PP recycled plastics for product production. The trace moisture contained in raw materials has a very serious impact on the production of plastic products. Therefore, enterprises generally use additional drying equipment to dry plastics, which is a huge waste of energy and manpower and increases the cost of the product.
1. The lubricating effect is high temperature and long-lasting, does not corrode equipment, has no pollution, and has no toxicity;
2. Good compatibility with resin, balanced internal and external lubricating effect, no frost, and difficult to scale;
3. Excellent heat resistance and chemical stability, no decomposition and non-volatile during processing; good ductility and elongation.
|Colour||White or grey, black or colourful|
|Application process||Injection molding, blowing film, extrusion, etc.|
|Suitable for||PE or PP|
|Ingredient||PE, CaO, CaCO3|
|Valid time||12~48 hours after bags open|
|Water absorption||20% of self-weight|
|Function||Eliminate the moisture in plastic raw materials|
|Active ingredient||50-80% or more|
1, shape: granular
2, color: white or light gray
3. MFR (MI): 1-20
4. Effective ingredients: above 50-80%
1. Dehumidification and water absorption performance: it can absorb water equivalent to 20% of its own weight;
2. Processing performance: It has good compatibility with PE and PP; the processing technology basically does not need to be changed;
3. Ideal additives: non-toxic, non-irritating, good plasticization;
When the defoaming masterbatch is stirred with the moisture-affected plastic material directly, the product can be processed and produced. For example, the proportion of defoaming masterbatch added is 1%-2% for blown film production. If used in sheet and injection moulding production, the addition ratio is 2%-5%. If used in pipe production, add 2%-5%. Specific addition proportion should be added at the discretion of users according to the moisture condition of plastics.
Packaging and storage
1. The outer packaging is packed in paper-plastic composite packaging bags or cartons, and the inner packaging can be vacuum heat-sealed packaging or double-layer packaging according to customer requirements;
2. Store the product in a clean, ventilated, dry and cool place;
3. Handle with care to avoid brutal packing and air leakage, and avoid direct sunlight and rain. (The above data is for reference only. As the product is continuously updated, the technical parameters also change)
Contact Person: sales