Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Mechanical Properties:||Improve The Elastic Modulus Of Plastic Products||Thermal Performance:||Decrease The Expansion Coefficient|
|Electrical Performance:||Prevent Aging Of Plastic Products||Texture:||Plastic|
anti corrosion masterbatch
Plastic defoaming masterbatch is also called plastic desiccant, dehumidifying masterbatch, and water-absorbing masterbatch. It is widely used in the production of plastic products such as injection molding, wire drawing, film blowing, and pipe drawing.
1. High effectiveness humidity absorbing on market.
2. Low dosage -keep better mechanical properties
3. Unform micro particle diameter, no joint particles
4. Long valid time of outside package
5. No mesh-clogging
1. The lubricating effect is high temperature and long-lasting, does not corrode equipment, has no pollution, and has no toxicity;
2. Good compatibility with resin, balanced internal and external lubricating effect, no frost, and difficult to scale;
3. Excellent heat resistance and chemical stability, no decomposition and non-volatile during processing; good ductility and elongation.
1. Check the package if in good condition before using
2. Once mixed with raw material, use it up timely
3. Don’t heat up with recycled raw material
When the defoaming masterbatch is stirred with the moisture-affected plastic material directly, the product can be processed and produced. For example, the proportion of defoaming masterbatch added is 1%-2% for blown film production. If used in sheet and injection moulding production, the addition ratio is 2%-5%. If used in pipe production, add 2%-5%. Specific addition proportion should be added at the discretion of users according to the moisture condition of plastics.
Package and storage
1. Customized packing
2. inner packing: vacuumed platic bag, Outside: carton.5kg*5bag=25kg
3. The product should be stored in clean, ventilated, dry, shady and cool place.
4. Handle the product gentle to avoid packing damage and leakage. Prevent the product from exposure to sunlight and rain.
|Colour||White or grey|
|Application process||Injection molding, blowing film, extrusion, etc.|
|Suitable for||PE or PP|
|Ingredient||PE, CaO, CaCO3|
|Valid time||12~48 hours after bags open|
|Water absorption||20% of self-weight|
|Function||Eliminate the moisture in plastic raw materials|
|Active ingredient||50-80% or more|
Q. How to get a quotation?
A. Inform us your specific requirement.
a) Color( e.g. Pantone color number)
b) Pigment concentration
c) Final products application
d) Polymer carrier
e) Heat fastness level
f) Light fastness level
We will try our best to work out the relative solution to match your needs
Q. What’s the price?
A. The price here is just for your reference, the final price is subjected to our final confirmation in line with composition, specification, quality, and quantity of products.
Q. How long is the turn around time?
A. The production time will depend on the quantity and the complexity of masterbatch.
Q. How do I get a sample?
A. Free Sample is available for your reference according to customer's requirement. But customer may need to pay for the express fee.
Q. What’s the shipping freight?
A. It will depend on the volume and weight of the materials. Pls. tell us the nearest seaport or airport, we can quote you specially.
Contact Person: sales