Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Recommended Dosage:||1%-5%||MFI:||≥1.5 G/10min|
|Active Ingredient:||50-80% Or More||Melt Index:||1-30|
carbon black masterbatch,
black plastic pellets
Balck Masterbatch is a kind of masterbatch designed for blowing film, injection molding, extrusion.
The production is made from high dispersing additives and import carbon black which is high black- Nessand high brightness.
|Colour||White or grey, black or colourful|
|Application process||Injection molding, blowing film, extrusion, etc.|
|Suitable for||PE or PP|
|Ingredient||PE, CaO, CaCO3|
|Valid time||12~48 hours after bags open|
|Function||Eliminate the moisture in plastic raw materials|
|Active ingredient||50-80% or more|
>. High concentration of pigment
>. Excellent dispersion, good heat-resistant, high color fastness, stable performance and shows bright color
>. Non-toxic, environmental-friendly
>. Compatible with various material PE/PP/PS/ABS etc.
>. Wide application: blow moulding, blowing film, injection moulding, extrusion, spin-dyeing, cable sheathing, etc.
>. Range of industrial application: office automation, household appliances, film and packing material, textile, sheet, pipe, medical appliances, toys and so on.
1. The lubricating effect is high temperature and long-lasting, does not corrode equipment, has no pollution, and has no toxicity;
2. Good compatibility with resin, balanced internal and external lubricating effect, no frost, and difficult to scale;
3. Excellent heat resistance and chemical stability, no decomposition and non-volatile during processing; good ductility and elongation.
The Application Of Black Masterbatch
1. Fiber ( Carpet, Textiles, Upholstery, etc.)
2. Film ( shopping bags, casting film, multilayer film, etc.)
3. Blow Molding ( Medical & Cosmetic container, Lubricant & Paint container, etc)
4. Extrusion Molding ( Sheet, Pipe, Wire & Cable, etc.)
5. Injection Molding ( Automotive, Electronic, Construction, House wares, Furniture, Toys, etc.)
Package and storage
1. Customized packing
2. inner packing: vacuumed platic bag, Outside: carton.5kg*5bag=25kg
3. The product should be stored in clean, ventilated, dry, shady and cool place.
4. Handle the product gentle to avoid packing damage and leakage. Prevent the product from exposure to sunlight and rain.
Q. How to proceed an order for masterbatch?
A: Firstly, let us know your requirements or application.
Secondly, We quote according to your requirements or our suggestions.
Thirdly, customer confirms the samples and places deposit for formal order.
Fourthly, We arrange the production.
Q. How to guarantee the quality?
A:Our products are passed , we have quality controller who do test everyday.
Q. How about Lead Time?
A:Our daily production for each product is 30tons. So generally, lead time is in one week. It's depend on your order quantity.
Q. Does the masterbatch need to be dried before use?
A: In general it can be used directly except ABS and some expecial masterbatches mentioned, which should be dried according to common method.
Q. Does the masterbatches influence the property of products?
A: Some pigments have effect on flame resistance. It should be mentioned as first if is used for flame resistance products.
Q. Does the mould have an effect on masterbatches?
A: If ask for a smooth surface, Good quality mould is needed.
Q. Will the color of masterbatches fade?
A: Absolutely not.
Q. Besides coloring, does the masterbatches have flame resistant, brightening, anti-static, anti-oxidation , anti-ultraviolet functions?
A: According to the application of products, like brightener, we could make it according to your requirements.
Contact Person: sales