Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Ingredient:||PE, CaO, CaCO3||Carrier:||PE PP|
|Colour:||White Or Grey||Active Ingredient:||50-80% Or More|
The masterbatch is composed of carrier resin, various fillers and various auxiliaries. The limit of the additives in the masterbatch or the content of the filler is several times to ten times higher than the actual amount required in the plastic product. During the molding process, the ratio of the masterbatch to the matrix resin must be adjusted according to the content of the relevant components in the masterbatch and the amount needed to be added to the actual product. Masterbatch can usually be divided into ordinary filled masterbatch (filled masterbatch for short) and functional masterbatch, such as color masterbatch, anti-fog masterbatch and so on.
|Colour||White or grey|
|Application process||Injection molding, blowing film, extrusion, etc.|
|Suitable for||PE or PP|
|Ingredient||PE, CaO, CaCO3|
|Valid time||12~48 hours after bags open|
|Function||Eliminate the moisture in plastic raw materials|
|Active ingredient||50-80% or more|
Extended product shelf-life
Reduced surface tension between water droplets and polymer surface
Increased package aesthetically
Anti-fogging performance that lasts the lifetime of the packaged food
Give the ability to run lamination and printing process as well without any limitation of adhesion force
Benefits of Antifog Masterbatch:
- Its allows perfect transparency of food packaging.
- Its improves visual attractiveness of content.
- Food quality does not deteriorate for longer time.
- Useful in eliminating Hot and Cold fog formation.
- FDA approved. • Improves the light transmission in agriculture film resulting in higher plant growth.
- Reduces the burning of plants and crop spoilage.
- True universal compatibility in LDPE, LLDPEPP, PVC, PVDC, and EVA films.
1. High gloss and whiteness, good dispersion effect, strong coloring performance, high addition ratio, no air marks and flow marks.
2. Good processability, easy plasticization, no white spots, good mold filling effect, smooth and flat surface of the product, no defects.
3. Enhance product strength, stiffness, toughness, reduce heat shrinkage, improve dimensional stability and temperature resistance.
4. Easy demolding, reducing pressure holding time, shortening production cycle and improving production efficiency.
5. Increase product proportion and improve product quality
Q. What’s the price?
A. The price here is just for your reference, the final price is subjected to our final confirmation in line with composition, specification, quality, and quantity of products.
Q. How long is the turn around time?
A. The production time will depend on the quantity and the complexity of masterbatch.
Q. How do I get a sample?
A. Free Sample is available for your reference according to customer's requirement. But customer may need to pay for the express fee.
Q. What’s the shipping freight?
A. It will depend on the volume and weight of the materials. Pls. tell us the nearest seaport or airport, we can quote you specially.
Contact Person: sales