Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Form:||Granular||Active Ingredient:||50-80% Or More|
|Carrier:||PE PP||Application Process:||Injection Molding, Blowing Film, Extrusion, Etc.|
|Colour:||White Or Grey||Ingredient:||PE, CaO, CaCO3|
|MFI:||≥1.5 G/10min||Melt Index:||1-30|
Antifog Masterbatch based in LLDPE, LDPE resin. Active additive contain rapidly migrates to film surface, reducing the contact angle of condensed water droplets, giving anti-fogging effect to finale product, condensation of water vapor is created by a temperature gradient up to and across a film.
The appearance of condensation is also affected by the difference in surface tension between condensed water vapor and the film’s surface. Technofill Additives offering Antifogs MB are use in food packaging to improve the aesthetics by reducing the beaded appearance of fogged sheet or film.
Antifog Masterbatch is result of combination of two chemistry, which prevents formation of water droplets
Prevents water droplet cloudiness meets heat stability, low volatility.
Prevents vopour (pressure of water) formation during film production without yellowing effect and any
negative influence over transparency & odor of the films
Benefits of Antifog Masterbatch:
- Its allows perfect transparency of food packaging.
- Its improves visual attractiveness of content.
- Food quality does not deteriorate for longer time.
- Useful in eliminating Hot and Cold fog formation.
- FDA approved. • Improves the light transmission in agriculture film resulting in higher plant growth.
- Reduces the burning of plants and crop spoilage.
- True universal compatibility in LDPE, LLDPEPP, PVC, PVDC, and EVA films.
|Colour||White or grey|
|Application process||Injection molding, blowing film, extrusion, etc.|
|Suitable for||PE or PP|
|Ingredient||PE, CaO, CaCO3|
|Valid time||12~48 hours after bags open|
|Water absorption||20% of self-weight|
|Function||Eliminate the moisture in plastic raw materials|
|Active ingredient||50-80% or more
- Good Cold Fog and Hot Fog properties
- No deterioration of transparency at PP-films
- Contains additional synthetic Antiblock
- Food approved up to max. 8% dosage at PP-films according to BfR, Germany
Use of slip additives based upon erucamide or oleamide will deteriorate the Cold and Hot Fog effect
properties! Polymers under use must not contain these additives.
1. Check the package if in good condition before using
2. Once mixed with raw material, use it up timely
3. Don’t heat up with recycled raw material
Q. How to get a quotation?
A. Inform us your specific requirement.
a) Color( e.g. Pantone color number)
b) Pigment concentration
c) Final products application
d) Polymer carrier
e) Heat fastness level
f) Light fastness level
We will try our best to work out the relative solution to match your needs
Q. What’s the price?
A. The price here is just for your reference, the final price is subjected to our final confirmation in line with composition, specification, quality, and quantity of products.
Q. How long is the turn around time?
A. The production time will depend on the quantity and the complexity of masterbatch.
Q. How do I get a sample?
A. Free Sample is available for your reference according to customer's requirement. But customer may need to pay for the express fee.
Q. What’s the shipping freight?
A. It will depend on the volume and weight of the materials. Pls. tell us the nearest seaport or airport, we can quote you specially.
Contact Person: sales