Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Melt Index:||1-30||Ingredient:||PE, CaO, CaCO3|
|Application Process:||Injection Molding, Blowing Film, Extrusion, Etc.||Texture:||Plastic|
|Effective Ingredient Content:||≥98%||Valid Time:||12~48 Hours After Bags Open|
plastic granules raw material,
biodegradable plastic raw material
Masterbatch refers to the mixing and kneading of various auxiliary agents, fillers and a small amount of carrier resin required for the convenience of operation during the plastic processing and molding process, which are measured, mixed, melted, and extruded by extruder The granules produced by processing processes such as cutting and pelletizing are called masterbatch.
|Colour||White or grey, black or colourful|
|Application process||Injection molding, blowing film, extrusion, etc.|
|Suitable for||PE or PP|
|Ingredient||PE, CaO, CaCO3|
|Valid time||12~48 hours after bags open|
|Function||Eliminate the moisture in plastic raw materials|
|Active ingredient||50-80% or more|
The main composition of Injection Moulding Masterbatch:
Fillers: such as calcium carbonate, talc, etc .;
Coupling agent: such as carbonate silane;
Dispersant: such as polyethylene wax and stearate;
1. Shopping bag: EW6018BJ AND EW6018J can be used in shopping bag, our customer's additive ratio is about 5%
2. Cast film: EW3048R, EW6015R and EW6018J can be used in coating film, our customers who make Adult Diaper, sanitary towel and PET MAT, they add about 8% EW6015R or add about 8% EW6018J in their cating film.
3. Liquid packing film: EW6005J,only have 1% processing agent, so our customer add about 10% EW6005J to make milk packing film.
|injection molding||home appliance accessories, Automotive, Electronic, Construction, House wares,|
|extrusion molding||sheet,pipe, Wire & Cable|
|PE (HDPE,LDPE,LLDPE)masterbatch for blowing film||shopping bags, casting film, multilayer film|
|Plastic granulating||Recycled PE/PP granule|
1. Make the pigment have better dispersibility in the product. In the production process of the color masterbatch, the pigment must be refined to improve the dispersibility and tinting power of the pigment. The carrier of the special color masterbatch is the same as the plastic of the product, and has good matching properties. After heating and melting, the pigment particles can be well dispersed in the plastic of the product.
2. It is beneficial to maintain the chemical stability of the pigment. If the pigment is used directly, the pigment will absorb water and oxidize due to direct contact with the air during storage and use. Water isolation can keep the quality of the pigments unchanged for a long time.
3. Ensuring product color stability The color masterbatch is similar to the resin particles, which is more convenient and accurate in measurement. It will not stick to the container when mixing, and the mixing with the resin is more uniform, so it can ensure the stability of the added amount, thus ensuring Product color stability.
4. Protect the health of the operator Pigments are generally powdery, and they are easy to fly when added and mixed. If they are inhaled by the human body, they will affect the health of the operator.
5. Keep the environment clean.
6. Easy to use
Q. Are your manufacturer or Trading Company?
A: Xinyang is professional manufacturer, more than 12 years experience and specialized in producing this product.
Q. How to proceed an order for masterbatch?
A: Firstly, let us know your requirements or application.
Secondly, We quote according to your requirements or our suggestions.
Thirdly, customer confirms the samples and places deposit for formal order.
Fourthly, We arrange the production.
Q. How to guarantee the quality?
A:Our products are passed , we have quality controller who do test everyday.
Q. How to use masterbatch?
A: just mix up with the resin granules according to the dosage ratio under appropriate temperature.
Q. How long the masterbatch could be stored?
A: If stored under a dry and cool environment, the quality of masterbatches will not change even after a long period of store, for the pigments fixed on the carrier resin which stay in a closed state.
Q. Does the masterbatch need to be dried before use?
A: In general it can be used directly except ABS and some expecial masterbatches mentioned, which should be dried according to common method.
Q. What’s the price?
A. The price here is just for your reference, the final price is subjected to our final confirmation in line with composition, specification, quality, and quantity of products.
Q. How long is the turn around time?
A. The production time will depend on the quantity and the complexity of masterbatch.
Q. What’s the shipping freight?
A. It will depend on the volume and weight of the materials. Pls. tell us the nearest seaport or airport, we can quote you specially.
Q. Free sample is available?
A: Yes, please send us your required specific, we will make customized sample for you.
Contact Person: sales