Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Form:||Granular||Active Ingredient:||50-80% Or More|
|Application Process:||Injection Molding, Blowing Film, Extrusion, Etc.||Texture:||Plastic|
|Colour:||White Or Grey||Ingredient:||PE, CaO, CaCO3|
|MFI:||≥1.5 G/10min||Melt Index:||1-30|
polyethylene raw material
UV Masterbatches offered feature superior constitution standards and find extensive use in areas like PP tapes, FMCG packaging, PE shrink films, greenhouse films, medical instruments and in other areas. With its special configuration protecting polymers against UV-degradation, it also helps in avoiding discoloration as well as providing for improved processing.
- Excellent UV resistance to meet end use requirements
- Optimal balance between UV stability and long-term thermal stability
- Tailored products as per end use requirements
- Good processability
1. Check the package if in good condition before using
2. Once mixed with raw material, use it up timely
3. Don’t heat up with recycled raw material
Application and Dosage proportion:
It is widely used in PE, PP, HIPS, ABS, PA, PET, plastic products as anti-aging agent, It could maintain stable color, stable performance, protective ultraviolet ray, to extend product use time, improve the service life of the product;The dosage is 1 to 1.5%
|Colour||White or grey|
|Application process||Injection molding, blowing film, extrusion, etc.|
|Suitable for||PE or PP|
|Ingredient||PE, CaO, CaCO3|
|Valid time||12~48 hours after bags open|
|Water absorption||20% of self-weight|
|Function||Eliminate the moisture in plastic raw materials|
|Active ingredient||50-80% or more
Package and storage
1. Customized packing
2. inner packing: vacuumed platic bag, Outside: carton.5kg*5bag=25kg
3. The product should be stored in clean, ventilated, dry, shady and cool place.
4. Handle the product gentle to avoid packing damage and leakage. Prevent the product from exposure to sunlight and rain.
Q. How to get a quotation?
A. Inform us your specific requirement.
a) Color( e.g. Pantone color number)
b) Pigment concentration
c) Final products application
d) Polymer carrier
e) Heat fastness level
f) Light fastness level
We will try our best to work out the relative solution to match your needs
Q. What’s the price?
A. The price here is just for your reference, the final price is subjected to our final confirmation in line with composition, specification, quality, and quantity of products.
Q. How long is the turn around time?
A. The production time will depend on the quantity and the complexity of masterbatch.
Q. How do I get a sample?
A. Free Sample is available for your reference according to customer's requirement. But customer may need to pay for the express fee.
Q. What’s the shipping freight?
A. It will depend on the volume and weight of the materials. Pls. tell us the nearest seaport or airport, we can quote you specially.
Contact Person: sales