Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Active Ingredient:||50-80% Or More||Carrier:||PE PP|
|Colour:||White Or Grey||Ingredient:||PE, CaO, CaCO3|
|MFI:||≥1.5 G/10min||Melt Index:||1-30|
Benefits of Antifog Masterbatch:
- Its allows perfect transparency of food packaging.
- Its improves visual attractiveness of content.
- Food quality does not deteriorate for longer time.
- Useful in eliminating Hot and Cold fog formation.
- FDA approved. • Improves the light transmission in agriculture film resulting in higher plant growth.
- Reduces the burning of plants and crop spoilage.
- True universal compatibility in LDPE, LLDPEPP, PVC, PVDC, and EVA films.
Antifogging Master Batch has been recommended for the films, Thermoforming food packaging.
Mono layer : 03% TO 8%
Multi layer : 02% TO 06% in skin contact layer
|Colour||White or grey|
|Application process||Injection molding, blowing film, extrusion, etc.|
|Suitable for||PE or PP|
|Ingredient||PE, CaO, CaCO3|
|Valid time||12~48 hours after bags open|
|Water absorption||20% of self-weight|
|Function||Eliminate the moisture in plastic raw materials|
|Active ingredient||50-80% or more
Technofill Additives Antifog Masterbatch is available in the packing of 25 kg, paper laminated and moisture proof woven sack bag. Keep the product in cool & dry place with good ventilation. Away from the direct sunlight and high temperature
1. Check the package if in good condition before using
2. Once mixed with raw material, use it up timely
3. Don’t heat up with recycled raw material
Q. How to get a quotation?
A. Inform us your specific requirement.
a) Color( e.g. Pantone color number)
b) Pigment concentration
c) Final products application
d) Polymer carrier
e) Heat fastness level
f) Light fastness level
We will try our best to work out the relative solution to match your needs
Q. What’s the price?
A. The price here is just for your reference, the final price is subjected to our final confirmation in line with composition, specification, quality, and quantity of products.
Q. How long is the turn around time?
A. The production time will depend on the quantity and the complexity of masterbatch.
Q. How do I get a sample?
A. Free Sample is available for your reference according to customer's requirement. But customer may need to pay for the express fee.
Q. What’s the shipping freight?
A. It will depend on the volume and weight of the materials. Pls. tell us the nearest seaport or airport, we can quote you specially.
Contact Person: sales