Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Recommended Dosage:||1%-5%||Melting (℃):||130℃～140℃|
|MFI:||≥1.5 G/10min||Ingredient:||PE, CaO, CaCO3|
|Active Ingredient:||50-80% Or More||Texture:||Plastic|
carbon black masterbatch,
black plastic pellets
Durability against extreme weather conditions
Food contact acceptable grades
Electro-static conductive grades
- Can be used in a wide variety of polymer systems from ABS, HIPS, LDPE, LLDPE, HDPE, and PP homo and co-polymers
- Typical applications include film, compounding, pipe, fiber, and injection / blow molding
- Agricultural, automotive, consumer products, industrial, and packaging.
- Gives excellent carbon black dispersion & high jet ness value
- Excellent performance alone OR combination with other stabilizers
|Colour||White or grey, black or colourful|
|Application process||Injection molding, blowing film, extrusion, etc.|
|Suitable for||PE or PP|
|Ingredient||PE, CaO, CaCO3|
|Valid time||12~48 hours after bags open|
|Function||Eliminate the moisture in plastic raw materials|
|Active ingredient||50-80% or more|
1. High concentration of pigment
2. Excellent dispersion, good heat-resistant, high color fastness, stable performance and shows bright color
3. Non-toxic, environmental-friendly
4. Compatible with various material PE/PP/PS/ABS etc.
5. Wide application: blow moulding, blowing film, injection moulding, extrusion, spin-dyeing, cable sheathing, etc.
6. Range of industrial application: office automation, household appliances, film and packing material, textile, sheet, pipe, medical appliances, toys and so on.
Used In :
Thick films and Sheet Extrusion
Thin films (20 microns)
Roto Molding/ Injection Molding / Blow Molding
Pipes and irrigation Laterals
Polyester Staple Fiber
Package and storage
1. Customized packing
2. inner packing: vacuumed platic bag, Outside: carton.5kg*5bag=25kg
3. The product should be stored in clean, ventilated, dry, shady and cool place.
4. Handle the product gentle to avoid packing damage and leakage. Prevent the product from exposure to sunlight and rain.
Q. How to proceed an order for masterbatch?
A: Firstly, let us know your requirements or application.
Secondly, We quote according to your requirements or our suggestions.
Thirdly, customer confirms the samples and places deposit for formal order.
Fourthly, We arrange the production.
Q. How to guarantee the quality?
A:Our products are passed , we have quality controller who do test everyday.
Q. How about Lead Time?
A:Our daily production for each product is 30tons. So generally, lead time is in one week. It's depend on your order quantity.
Q. Does the masterbatch need to be dried before use?
A: In general it can be used directly except ABS and some expecial masterbatches mentioned, which should be dried according to common method.
Q. Does the masterbatches influence the property of products?
A: Some pigments have effect on flame resistance. It should be mentioned as first if is used for flame resistance products.
Q. Does the mould have an effect on masterbatches?
A: If ask for a smooth surface, Good quality mould is needed.
Q. Will the color of masterbatches fade?
A: Absolutely not.
Q. Besides coloring, does the masterbatches have flame resistant, brightening, anti-static, anti-oxidation , anti-ultraviolet functions?
A: According to the application of products, like brightener, we could make it according to your requirements.
Contact Person: sales