Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product:||Desiccant Defoaming Masterbatch||Color:||Grey.white.black|
|Place Of Origin:||Langfang,China||ROHS INDEX:||Environment-friendly|
|Valid Time:||12-24H||Appearance:||Grey Pellets|
|Water Absoption:||>20%||Brand Name:||Customized|
|Packing Details:||5KG/Vacuum Bags,25KG/Carton(bags)||Certification:||ISO9001:2008|
CaO Defoaming Masterbatch,
PE Defoaming Masterbatch,
Defoaming Recycled Plastic Product Masterbatch
Efficient anti-foaming masterbatch (also called dehumidify masterbatch, masterbatch)is suitable for all kinds of enterprises which make produce with PE and PP recycled plastic . The raw material contain moisture has a very serious impact for plastic manufacture, so companies usually dry the plastic with drying equipment , which is a great waste of energy and manpower and increase the cost of the product. The bubble ,moire fringe ,crack,stain,ect problems will be solved by adding efficient anti-foam masterbatch without any other adjustment of the production process.
1): Carrier: PE
2) Calcium Oxide=70%
3) Color: Grey
4) Usage: 2-5%
5) Reduce production cost.
6) Low Price & MOQ
7) Efficient Delivery: A 20ft FCL within 10 days after we got deposit.
8) Packing: Carton/Paper bags. Net:25kg/5bag/Carton
9) Production Application: blow molding, casting film,blown film,
10) Compatibility: LDPE,HDPE,LLDPE, PO.
11) Final products: packing bags,disposable gloves
12) Samples free!
The Plastic Desiccant Masterbatch can:
1. absorb water which is 20% of its own weight from plastic raw materials.
2. support standard equipments.
3. improve the appearance and mechanical properties of plastics.
4. reduce costs and increase profits because it improves the quality of plastics.
5. do no harm to human because it is non-toxic, odorless, and non-corrosive.
This leads to the following benefits:
- Reduction-elimination of moisture in recycled and reclaimed polymers.
-Reduction-prevention of moisture related problems including:
- Lacing in films
- Windows / lenses in films
- Die build-up
- Surface defects in moulding
Stir desiccant masterbatch and the damp plastic raw material uniformly, then produce product.For example, for blown film production, the addition ratio is 1% to 2%. For sheet and injection molding production, the ratio is 2% to 5%. For pipe production, add 2% to 5%. The specific proportion should be added according to the moisture content of the plastic.
1 The masterbatch should be avoided moisture absorption before use.
2 It is best to use with ingredients immediately 3 It should not be heated and dried with damp plastics to avoid poor quality during processing.
3 Check the packaging is whether intact or not before opening the package and seal packaging of unused masterbatch as soon as possible.
Vacuum packing, 1KG, 2.5KG, 5KG, 25KG per box. Damage and open storage are strictly prohibited to avoid sun exposure and rain.
Contact Person: penny