Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Recommended Dosage:||1-3%||ROHS INDEX:||Environment-friendly|
|MELTING POINT:||140℃-200℃||Appearance:||Customized Granule|
|Application:||Recycled PP PE Materials|
CaO filler masterbatch,
White filler masterbatch
Desiccant Masterbatch (Defoaming Masterbatch or Moisturer Absorber) is suitable for the production of all recycled PE/PP plastic products. The trace moisture in raw materials has very bad effect on the production of plastic products .Many companies generally use drying equipment for drying ,which is a great waste of energy and manpower,increasing the cost of the product.However,the desiccant masterbatch can easily remove the bubbles,moire,cracks,spots of plastic products caused by water.Just add it directly to the raw material without any produce process adjustments.
|Moisture Absorbent Content||80%|
|Moisture Absorbent Weight||20% of masterbatches' weight|
1. Don't need drying process for plastic raw masterial any more;
2. Strongly absorb the moisure of plastic raw materials;
3. Increase the quality of finished products
This leads to the following benefits:
- Reduction-elimination of moisture in recycled and reclaimed polymers.
-Reduction-prevention of moisture related problems including:
- Lacing in films
- Windows / lenses in films
- Die build-up
- Surface defects in moulding
1. Store in cool, dry places.
2. Avoid direct exposure to the sun as well as heat source and humidity.
3. Being opened in the air is forbidden. Once opened, it should be sealed immediately to keep it dry.
Contact Person: penny