Recycled PE Blowing Desiccant Masterbatch PE Polymer Defoaming Agent Masterbatch
A new generation desiccant designed to absorb moisture during the processing of recycled PP, PE materials, instead of traditionally drying equipment with high cost of energy and labor, desiccant do not block meshes and ultra-high humidity absorption reduce dosage. Low dosage protect from mechanical properties and avoid paper-like effect of final product.
1.Desiccant function, absorb the extra moisture
2.Save more time and production cost
Dosage: 2% - 5%, it depends on your final products.
Desiccant of the recycle resin.
Desiccant masterbatch can help reduce:
-Water mark defect
-No block net.
-No need pre-drying
-Keep surface gloss and smoothness
-improve production efficiency
-reduce energy consumption
This leads to the following benefits:
- Reduction-elimination of moisture in recycled and reclaimed polymers.
-Reduction-prevention of moisture related problems including:
- Lacing in films
- Windows / lenses in films
- Die build-up
- Surface defects in moulding
1. Avoid be affect by damp before usage
2. It is better being used as burdening
3.In order to avoid processing bag goods,it can not be heating and drying with damp plastic
4. Check the package is good or not before open it,heat-seal the leftover masterbatch as soon as possible