Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product:||Desiccant Modifying Masterbatch||Color:||Gray White|
|Place Of Origin:||Langfang,China||ROHS INDEX:||Environment-friendly|
|Water Absoption:||>20%||Brand Name:||Customized|
Absorber Plastic Masterbatch,
Absorber LDPE Masterbatch,
pellets plastic masterbatch
Efficient anti-foaming masterbatch (also called dehumidify masterbatch, masterbatch)is suitable for all kinds of enterprises which make produce with PE and PP recycled plastic . The raw material contain moisture has a very serious impact for plastic manufacture, so companies usually dry the plastic with drying equipment , which is a great waste of energy and manpower and increase the cost of the product. The bubble ,moire fringe ,crack,stain,ect problems will be solved by adding efficient anti-foam masterbatch without any other adjustment of the production process.
1): Carrier: PE
2) Calcium Oxide=80%
3) Color: Grey
4) Usage: 2-5%
5) Reduce production cost.
6) Low Price & MOQ
7) Efficient Delivery: A 20ft FCL within 10 days after we got deposit.
8) Packing: Carton/Paper bags. Net:25kg/5bag/Carton
9) Production Application: blow molding, casting film,blown film,
10) Compatibility: LDPE,HDPE,LLDPE, PO.
11) Final products: packing bags,disposable gloves
12) Samples free!
|Moisture Absorbent Content||80%|
|Moisture Absorbent Weight||20%-30% of masterbatches' weight|
The Plastic Desiccant Masterbatch can:
1. absorb water which is 20% of its own weight from plastic raw materials.
2. support standard equipments.
3. improve the appearance and mechanical properties of plastics.
4. reduce costs and increase profits because it improves the quality of plastics.
5. do no harm to human because it is non-toxic, odorless, and non-corrosive.
1. Store in cool, dry places.
2. Avoid direct exposure to the sun as well as heat source and humidity.
3. Being opened in the air is forbidden. Once opened, it should be sealed immediately to keep it dry.
The mixture must be used up within 16 hours. Otherwise, the desiccant masterbatch may lose efficiency because of absorbing the moisture in the air, and it is likely to cause the phenomenon of clogging the filter.
Contact Person: penny