Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Recommended Dosage:||2-5%||Advantage:||Save Produce Time,reducing Cost|
|Valid Time:||12-72H||Appearance:||Small Granule/big Granule/normal Size|
|Compatibility:||LDPE,HDPE,LLDPE||Application:||Eliminating The Moisture In The Recycled Plastic|
Antifoam Desiccant Masterbatch,
Moisiture Absorb Desiccant Masterbatch,
CaO Desiccant Masterbatch
Recycled Polyethylene(PE) or Recycled Polypropylene(PP)often contains some moisture,if not eliminated, the moisture will produce drain marks or bubbles on the surface of the final products while processing, besides quality affected, the moisture even cause impossibility of processing.
Plastic desiccant masterbatch is a new type of functional masterbatch developed to eliminate the moisture of recycled PE and recycled PP. With adding a small rate ,by mixing with material,it can absorb the moisture during production process and save drying process. environment-friendly and can save production time, energy and cost.
1. High effectiveness humidity absorbing on market.
2. Low dosage -keep better mechanical properties
3. Unform micro particle diameter, no joint particles
4. Long valid time of outside package
5. No mesh-clogging
This leads to the following benefits:
- Reduction-elimination of moisture in recycled and reclaimed polymers.
-Reduction-prevention of moisture related problems including:
- Lacing in films
- Windows / lenses in films
- Die build-up
- Surface defects in moulding
1. Store in cool, dry places.
2. Avoid direct exposure to the sun as well as heat source and humidity.
3. Being opened in the air is forbidden. Once opened, it should be sealed immediately to keep it dry.
The mixture must be used up within 16 hours. Otherwise, the desiccant masterbatch may lose efficiency because of absorbing the moisture in the air, and it is likely to cause the phenomenon of clogging the filter.
Contact Person: penny