Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application:||Recycled PP PE||MFI:||1-30|
|Place Of Origin:||Langfang,Hebei||Packing Details:||5KG/Vacuum Bags,25KG/Carton(bags)|
|Valid Hours:||12-48 Hours|
Our masterbatches is a solid or liquid additive for plastic used for coloring plastics (color masterbatch) or imparting other properties to plastics (additive masterbatch). We have an extremely broad range of color and additive masterbatches and expertise that extends across the dozens of polymers used in packaging,you can choose any color.
Desiccant masterbatch is also called Defoaming Masterbatch or Moisturer Absorber. Its suitable for the production of all the PE/PP recycled plastic products. It has the very serious impact to the plastic products if the raw material contained the trace water, so the factory usually use the drying equipment to dry the plastic. It is a big waste both for energy and manpower, and increased the cost of the products. If use the desiccant masterbatch, just add it directly to the raw material, no need to change any produce process. It helped to remove the bubble, moire, crack, spots of the plastic products that caused by water.
|Item Name||Desiccant Masterbatch|
|Carrier||good Recycled PE|
1. absorb water which is 20% of its own weight from plastic raw materials.
2. support standard equipments.
3. improve the appearance and mechanical properties of plastics.
4. reduce costs and increase profits because it improves the quality of plastics.
5. do no harm to human because it is non-toxic, odorless, and non-corrosive.
This leads to the following benefits:
- Reduction-elimination of moisture in recycled and reclaimed polymers.
-Reduction-prevention of moisture related problems including:
- Lacing in films
- Windows / lenses in films
- Die build-up
- Surface defects in moulding
|home appliance accessories, Automotive, Electronic, Construction, House wares,|
sheet,pipe, Wire & Cable
|PE (HDPE,LDPE,LLDPE)masterbatch for blowing film||shopping bags, casting film, multilayer film|
|Plastic granulating||Recycled PE/PP granule|
1. 25kg per bag;
2.Vacuum packaging,Plastic bag Packaging and Carton Packaging are availabled;
3. Handle carefully to avoid package damaged.
4. Store in ventilated, dry, and cool place to keep out of sun exposure and rain.
Contact Person: penny