Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Colour:||White Or Grey||Effective Ingredient Content:||≥98%|
|Ingredient:||PE, CaO, CaCO3||Water Absorption:||20% Of Self-weight|
|Grade:||Industrial||Valid Time:||12~48 Hours After Bags Open|
anti corrosion masterbatch
PE Synthetic Resin Recycled Hdpe Calcium Oxide Plastic Desiccant Masterbatch Price
Desiccant masterbatch is a highly concentrated desiccant masterbatch designed for use with recycling materials as well as for applications sensitive to the effects of moisture.
This leads to the following benefits:
- Reduction-elimination of moisture in recycled and reclaimed polymers.
- Reduction-prevention of moisture related problems including:
- Lacing in films
- Windows / lenses in films
- Die build-up
- Surface defects in moulding
Films & mouldings: 1-3 %
Compounding: 2-5 %
We supply kinds of filler,Including transparent masterbatch, calcium carbonate masterbatch and desiccant masterbatch.
Film Blowing: Shopping bags, Rubbish bags, T-shirt bags, Mulch, rolling bags, etc.
Injection Molding: hanger, kit , Automotive, Electronic, Construction, House wares, Furniture, Toys, etc.
Extrusion Molding: Plastic sheet, Pipe, etc.
1. Dehumidification and water absorption performance: it can absorb water equivalent to 20% of its own weight;
2. Processing performance: It has good compatibility with PE and PP; the processing technology basically does not need to be changed;
3. Ideal additives: non-toxic, non-irritating, good plasticization;
|Colour||White or grey|
|Application process||Injection molding, blowing film, extrusion, etc.|
|Suitable for||PE or PP|
|Ingredient||PE, CaO, CaCO3|
|Valid time||12~48 hours after bags open|
|Water absorption||20% of self-weight|
|Function||Eliminate the moisture in plastic raw materials|
|Active ingredient||50-80% or mor|
When the defoaming masterbatch is stirred with the moisture-affected plastic material directly, the product can be processed and produced. For example, the proportion of defoaming masterbatch added is 1%-2% for blown film production. If used in sheet and injection moulding production, the addition ratio is 2%-5%. If used in pipe production, add 2%-5%. Specific addition proportion should be added at the discretion of users according to the moisture condition of plastics.
Contact Person: sales