Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product:||80% Cao Desiccant Masterbatch||Color:||Offwhite/Gray|
|Valid Time:||12-48H||Function:||Moisture Removing|
|Packing:||Vacuum Packaging 5*5KG/Carton||Sample:||Free|
|Application:||Recycled Raw Materials|
Granules Desiccant Masterbatch,
Moisture Absorbing Desiccant Masterbatch,
LLDPE Desiccant Masterbatch
Plastic granules moisture absorbing granules desiccant masterbatch
Desiccant Masterbatch (Defoaming Masterbatch or Moisturer Absorber) is suitable for the production of all recycled PE/PP plastic products. The trace moisture in raw materials has very bad effect on the production of plastic products .Many companies generally use drying equipment for drying ,which is a great waste of energy and manpower,increasing the cost of the product.However,the desiccant masterbatch can easily remove the bubbles,moire,cracks,spots of plastic products caused by water.Just add it directly to the raw material without any produce process adjustments.
|Moisture Absorbent Content||>65%|
|Moisture Absorbent Weight||20%-30% of masterbatches' weight|
1. Can reduce or prevent the drain mark and bubbles by absorbing moisture
2. Can absorb the moisture equivalent to 28% of the weight of desiccant masterbatch
3. Not affect to production technology and process.
4. SGS,FDA,RoHS certificate
This leads to the following benefits:
- Reduction-elimination of moisture in recycled and reclaimed polymers.
-Reduction-prevention of moisture related problems including:
- Lacing in films
- Windows / lenses in films
- Die build-up
- Surface defects in moulding
The Plastic Desiccant Masterbatch can:
1. absorb water which is 20% of its own weight from plastic raw materials.
2. support standard equipments.
3. improve the appearance and mechanical properties of plastics.
4. reduce costs and increase profits because it improves the quality of plastics.
5. do no harm to human because it is non-toxic, odorless, and non-corrosive.
1.Avoid the masterbatch is damped before using
2.Once mixed with raw material,use it in time.
3.Don't heat or dry masterbatch together with the damp plastic,in case of poor quality of processing.
4.Check that the package is intact before unpacking ,and wrap the unused masterbatch as soon as possible
Contact Person: penny