Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product:||Desiccant Modifying Masterbatch||Color:||Offwhite/Gray|
|Recommended Dosage:||1-5%||Function:||Moisture Removing|
|Valid Time:||12-72H||Appearance:||Small Granule|
plastic injection desiccant masterbatch,
Moisture Absorbent Desiccant Masterbatch,
Desiccant Modifying Masterbatch
Desiccant Masterbatch also called water absorption masterbatch/antifoaming masterbatch which widely used in Recycled PE/PP raw materials recycled plastic.The raw material contain moisture has a very serious impact for plastic manufacture, so companies usually dry the plastic with drying equipment, which is a great waste of energy and manpower and increase the cost of the product. The bubble,moire fringe,crack ,stain,etc problems will be solved by adding efficient anti-foam masterbatch without any other adjustment of the production process
1): Carrier: PE
2) Calcium Oxide=70%
3) Color: Grey
4) Usage: 2-5%
5) Reduce production cost.
6) Low Price & MOQ
7) Efficient Delivery: A 20ft FCL within 10 days after we got deposit.
8) Packing: Carton/Paper bags. Net:25kg/5bag/Carton
9) Production Application: blow molding, casting film,blown film,
10) Compatibility: LDPE,HDPE,LLDPE, PO.
11) Final products: packing bags,disposable gloves
12) Samples free!
1. High effectiveness humidity absorbing on market.
2. Low dosage -keep better mechanical properties
3. Unform micro particle diameter, no joint particles
4. Long valid time of outside package
5. No mesh-clogging
This leads to the following benefits:
- Reduction-elimination of moisture in recycled and reclaimed polymers.
-Reduction-prevention of moisture related problems including:
- Lacing in films
- Windows / lenses in films
- Die build-up
- Surface defects in moulding
1.Avoid the masterbatch is damped before using
2.Once mixed with raw material,use it in time.
3.Don't heat or dry masterbatch together with the damp plastic,in case of poor quality of processing.
4.Check that the package is intact before unpacking ,and wrap the unused masterbatch as soon as possible
The mixture must be used up within 16 hours. Otherwise, the desiccant masterbatch may lose efficiency because of absorbing the moisture in the air, and it is likely to cause the phenomenon of clogging the filter.
Contact Person: penny