Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Recommended Dosage:||1%-5%||Colour:||White Or Grey|
|Grade:||Industrial||Ingredient:||PE, CaO, CaCO3|
|Water Absorption:||20% Of Self-weight||Valid Time:||12~48 Hours After Bags Open|
|Effective Ingredient Content:||≥98%||Form:||Granular|
moisture absorbent masterbatch,
anti corrosion masterbatch
Compatibility Desiccant Masterbatch For Absorbing Moisture In Recycled Plastics
|Colour||White or grey|
|Application process||Injection molding, blowing film, extrusion, etc.|
|Suitable for||PE or PP|
|Ingredient||PE, CaO, CaCO3|
|Valid time||12~48 hours after bags open|
|Water absorption||20% of self-weight|
|Function||Eliminate the moisture in plastic raw materials|
|Active ingredient||50-80% or more|
Method of Use:
The masterbatch is mixed with the damp plastic raw material directly to produce the product.For example, when used in blow molding production, the additive proportion is 1.0%~4.0%. For sheet metal and injection molding production, the additive proportion is 2%~5%. The specific proportion should be determined by the user according to the plastic moisture.
- The masterbatch should be protected from moisture and water absorption before use;
- It is best to use the ingredients immediately before use;
- It should not be heated and dried with damp plastic to avoid poor quality in processing;
- Check whether the package is intact before opening the package and heat seal the unfinished masterbatch as soon as possible.
Widely used in mold products, bag products, sheet products and injection molding
1. The lubricating effect is high temperature and long-lasting, does not corrode equipment, has no pollution, and has no toxicity;
2. Good compatibility with resin, balanced internal and external lubricating effect, no frost, and difficult to scale;
3. Excellent heat resistance and chemical stability, no decomposition and non-volatile during processing; good ductility and elongation.
When the defoaming masterbatch is stirred with the moisture-affected plastic material directly, the product can be processed and produced. For example, the proportion of defoaming masterbatch added is 1%-2% for blown film production. If used in sheet and injection moulding production, the addition ratio is 2%-5%. If used in pipe production, add 2%-5%. Specific addition proportion should be added at the discretion of users according to the moisture condition of plastics.
Contact Person: sales