High Quality PP Pearlescent Black Color Additives Plastic Masterbatch
We use excellent carbon black with stable performance. In view of the difficulty of dispersing carbon black, we use organic toughening dispersants for special processing and modification. Reduced the surface energy of lipophilic carbon black particles, weakened the interaction between carbon black particles, so that the aggregates of carbon black can be fully opened, and the dispersant selected can help the diffusion of carbon Black Masterbatch, so that even fine carbon black can be uniformly distributed It makes up for the defect that high pigment carbon black is difficult to disperse and ensures the quality of Black Masterbatch.
||White or grey
||Injection molding, blowing film, extrusion, etc.
||PE or PP
||PE, CaO, CaCO3
||12~48 hours after bags open
||Eliminate the moisture in plastic raw materials
50-80% or more
Black Masterbatch Features
1. Black masterbatch heat-resistant PVC, PE pigments with a temperature resistance of 160-180 degrees Celsius ABS, PS pigments with a temperature resistance of 250-280 degrees Celsius PP, PA, PET pigments with a temperature resistance of 280 degrees or higher Generally, the heat resistance time of pigments is 4-10 minutes, usually, the higher the use temperature, the shorter the heat resistance time. The phthalocyanine blue pigment has a temperature resistance of 325 degrees Celsius and changes color in 10 minutes.
2. Black masterbatch appearance: 2.2 * 2.8 cylindrical black body.
3. black masterbatch adaptation range: suitable for most thermal resin injection molding, pumping, platen, blown film, wire, pipe and other processes.
4. Black masterbatch usage: Mix evenly with raw materials to produce.
5. Black masterbatch dosage: Recommended dosage is 1% -3% (depending on product requirements)
6. Technical parameters: Bulk specific gravity 25 ”C 950kg / m3
7. Melting point: 130-350 ℃
8. Soluble finger: 30g / 10min
9. Moisture: 0.001%
10. Packing: 25kg / bag, polyethylene black self-sealing bag or paper-plastic composite bag
11. Advantages: high black, high brightness, easy to disperse, can achieve high-gloss mirror effect. Environmental protection, non-toxic, odorless, smoke-free, the product surface is smooth and shiny, and the solid color is stable, the toughness is good, and no color point and color streaks will appear, which not only reduces costs, saves additives, but also reduces pollution to the plant site.
12. Black masterbatch storage: Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid exposure to the sun and rain.
High blackness, high brightness, high coverage, good plasticization, high weather resistance, strong coloring, uniform dispersion, good compatibility, no needle spots, no fog, no stains and bands, in blue phase, no net blocking, no dust, resistant to migration, anti-aging, easy to dilute, easy to mix, non-toxic, environment-friendly: Our masterbatch adopts environment-friendly production technology, reducing environmental pollution. It does not cause environmental pollution, which saves your company's environmental protection cost; The masterbatch is safe using and ensures the safety of workers, it will not cause secondary pollution and heavy metal residues to the end product.
> Fiber ( Carpet, Textiles, Upholstery, etc.)
> Film ( shopping bags, casting film, multilayer film, etc.)
> Blow Molding ( Medical & Cosmetic container, Lubricant & Paint container, etc)
> Extrusion Molding ( Sheet, Pipe, Wire & Cable, etc.)
> Injection Molding ( Automotive, Electronic, Construction, House wares, Furniture, Toys, etc.)
1. Avoid dampness and water absorption before using this masterbatch.
2. The best ingredient is used before use.
3. Do not heat and dry with damp plastics, so as not to cause poor quality in processing.
4. Check the package before opening the package, and heat-seal the unused masterbatch as soon as possible.
Package and storage
Q. Are your manufacturer or Trading Company?
A: Xinyang is professional manufacturer, more than 12 years experience and specialized in producing this product.
Q. How to proceed an order for masterbatch?
A: Firstly, let us know your requirements or application.
Secondly, We quote according to your requirements or our suggestions.
Thirdly, customer confirms the samples and places deposit for formal order.
Fourthly, We arrange the production.
Q. How to guarantee the quality?
A:Our products are passed , we have quality controller who do test everyday.
Q. How to use masterbatch?
A: just mix up with the resin granules according to the dosage ratio under appropriate temperature.
Q. How long the masterbatch could be stored?
A: If stored under a dry and cool environment, the quality of masterbatches will not change even after a long period of store, for the pigments fixed on the carrier resin which stay in a closed state.
Q. Does the masterbatch need to be dried before use?
A: In general it can be used directly except ABS and some expecial masterbatches mentioned, which should be dried according to common method.
Q. What’s the price?
A. The price here is just for your reference, the final price is subjected to our final confirmation in line with composition, specification, quality, and quantity of products.
Q. How long is the turn around time?
A. The production time will depend on the quantity and the complexity of masterbatch.
Q. What’s the shipping freight?
A. It will depend on the volume and weight of the materials. Pls. tell us the nearest seaport or airport, we can quote you specially.
Q. Free sample is available?
A: Yes, please send us your required specific, we will make customized sample for you.