Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Ingredient:||PE, CaO, CaCO3||Texture:||Plastic|
|Active Ingredient:||50-80% Or More||Melt Index:||1-30|
|PH Range:||≥7||Melting (℃):||130℃～140℃|
|Colour||White or grey|
|Application process||Injection molding, blowing film, extrusion, etc.|
|Suitable for||PE or PP|
|Ingredient||PE, CaO, CaCO3|
|Valid time||12~48 hours after bags open|
|Function||Eliminate the moisture in plastic raw materials|
|Active ingredient||50-80% or more|
1. Disperse well
2. Good color stability
3. High re-appear value
4. Can be processed easily
5. Can be applied to various platics
Huabo Masterbatch Advantages
1. Excellent dispersion, good heat-resistant, high color fastness, stable performance and shows bright color.
2. Non-toxic, environmental-friendly.
3. Compatible with various material PP/PA/PC/PE/ABS.
4. Wide application: blow moulding, blowing film, injection moulding, extrusion, spin-dyeing, cable sheathing, etc.
5. Range of industrial application: office automation, household appliances, film and packing material, textile, sheet, pipe, medical appliances, toys and so on.
The Application Of Black Masterbatch
> Fiber ( Carpet, Textiles, Upholstery, etc.)
> Film ( shopping bags, casting film, multilayer film, etc.)
> Blow Molding ( Medical & Cosmetic container, Lubricant & Paint container, etc)
> Extrusion Molding ( Sheet, Pipe, Wire & Cable, etc.)
> Injection Molding ( Automotive, Electronic, Construction, House wares, Furniture, Toys, etc.)
According to customers' requirements on the appearance of the products, adjust the quantity by yourself. Our factory's technology recommends adding 2%-5% and 5%-10% for special products.
Package and storage
1. Customized packing
2. inner packing: vacuumed platic bag, Outside: carton.5kg*5bag=25kg
3. The product should be stored in clean, ventilated, dry, shady and cool place.
4. Handle the product gentle to avoid packing damage and leakage. Prevent the product from exposure to sunlight and rain.
Q. How about Lead Time?
A:Our daily production for each product is 30tons. So generally, lead time is in one week. It's depend on your order quantity.
Q. How to use masterbatch?
A:Step 1: Confirming the Dosage Ratio.(Usually we suggest proportion is 1%-4%, it is depends on your request.)
Step 2: Mixing the raw material and masterbatch together by blender mixer according to the dosage ratio.
Step 3: Arrange the production as usual.
Q. How to proceed an order for masterbatch?
A: Firstly, let us know your requirements or application.
Secondly, We quote according to your requirements or our suggestions.
Thirdly, customer confirms the samples and places deposit for formal order.
Fourthly, We arrange the production.
Q. How long the masterbatch could be stored?
A: If stored under a dry and cool environment, the quality of masterbatches will not change even after a long period of store, for the pigments fixed on the carrier resin which stay in a closed state.
Q. Is Sample free?
A: Yes,sample is free, but express fee like DHL,Fedex,etc is collected.
Q. Does the masterbatches influence the property of products?
A: Some pigments have effect on flame resistance. It should be mentioned as first if is used for flame resistance products.
Q. How to guarantee the quality?
A:Our products are passed , we have quality controller who do test everyday.
Contact Person: sales