Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Volatility:||Nil||Effective Ingredient Content:||≥98%|
|Texture:||Plastic||Active Ingredient:||50-80% Or More|
injection molding pellets,
plastic molding pellets
1. High effectiveness humidity absorbing on market.
2. Low dosage -keep better mechanical properties
3. Unform micro particle diameter, no joint particles
4. Long valid time of outside package
5. No mesh-clogging
|Colour||White or grey|
|Application process||Injection molding, blowing film, extrusion, etc.|
|Suitable for||PE or PP|
|Ingredient||PE, CaO, CaCO3|
|Valid time||12~48 hours after bags open|
|Water absorption||20% of self-weight|
|Function||Eliminate the moisture in plastic raw materials|
1. Check the package if in good condition before using
2. Once mixed with raw material, use it up timely
3. Don’t heat up with recycled raw material
|injection molding||home appliance accessories, Automotive, Electronic, Construction, House wares,|
|extrusion molding||sheet,pipe, Wire & Cable|
|PE (HDPE,LDPE,LLDPE)masterbatch for blowing film||shopping bags, casting film, multilayer film|
|Plastic granulating||Recycled PE/PP granule|
Filling masterbatch can be used to process plastic films, garbage bags, shopping bags, vest bags, packaging bags, etc., good dispersibility, blown film without white spots and black spots, high fineness, guarantee product gloss and toughness It is mainly suitable for filling and modification of woven bags, packing belts, hollow products, pipes, sheets, injection products and plastic snack boxes, which can improve the performance of plastic products and reduce product costs.
The masterbatch and the damp plastic raw material are directly mixed uniformly, and then the product can be processed and produced.
Used in blow molding production, the addition ratio is 1.0 ~ 3.0%
Used in sheet and injection molding production, the addition ratio is 2. ~ 5%
The specific addition ratio can be determined by the user according to the moisture of the plastic.
1. Avoid dampness and water absorption before using this masterbatch.
2. The best ingredient is used before use.
3. Do not heat and dry with damp plastics, so as not to cause poor quality in processing.
4. Check the package before opening the package, and heat-seal the unused masterbatch as soon as possible.
Package and storage
1. Customized packing
2. inner packing: vacuumed platic bag, Outside: carton.5kg*5bag=25kg
3. The product should be stored in clean, ventilated, dry, shady and cool place.
4. Handle the product gentle to avoid packing damage and leakage. Prevent the product from exposure to sunlight and rain.
Q. How to use masterbatch?
A:Step 1: Confirming the Dosage Ratio.(Usually we suggest proportion is 1%-4%, it is depends on your request.)
Step 2: Mixing the raw material and masterbatch together by blender mixer according to the dosage ratio.
Step 3: Arrange the production as usual.
Q. How long the masterbatch could be stored?
A: If stored under a dry and cool environment, the quality of masterbatches will not change even after a long period of store, for the pigments fixed on the carrier resin which stay in a closed state.
Q. Is Sample free?
A: Yes,sample is free, but express fee like DHL,Fedex,etc is collected.
Q. Does the masterbatches influence the property of products?
A: Some pigments have effect on flame resistance. It should be mentioned as first if is used for flame resistance products.
Q. How to proceed an order for masterbatch?
A: Firstly, let us know your requirements or application.
Secondly, We quote according to your requirements or our suggestions.
Thirdly, customer confirms the samples and places deposit for formal order.
Fourthly, We arrange the production.
Q. How to guarantee the quality?
A:Our products are passed , we have quality controller who do test everyday.
Q. How about Lead Time?
A:Our daily production for each product is 30tons. So generally, lead time is in one week. It's depend on your order quantity.
Contact Person: sales