Payment & Shipping Terms:
|MELTING POINT:||140℃-200℃||Appearance:||Grey Pellets|
|Water Absoptio:||>20%||Advantage:||Anti-block Mesh|
Water Absorbency Desiccant Masterbatch,
Desiccant Water Absorbency Masterbatch,
Recycled Hdpe Desiccant Masterbatch
A new generation desiccant designed to absorb moisture during the processing of recycled PP, PE materials, instead of traditionally drying equipment with high cost of energy and labor, desiccant do not block meshes and ultra-high humidity absorption reduce dosage. Low dosage protect from mechanical properties and avoid paper-like effect of final product.
|Moisture Absorbent Content||80%|
|Moisture Absorbent Weight||20% of masterbatches' weight|
1. Don't need drying process for plastic raw masterial any more;
2. Strongly absorb the moisure of plastic raw materials;
3. Increase the quality of finished products
1. High effectiveness humidity absorbing on market.
2. Low dosage -keep better mechanical properties
3. Unform micro particle diameter, no joint particles
4. Long valid time of outside package
5. No mesh-clogging
1Widely used in PP/PE Recycled Raw Materials
2.High water absorption
3.Help factory to reduce cost
1. Store in cool, dry places.
2. Avoid direct exposure to the sun as well as heat source and humidity.
3. Being opened in the air is forbidden. Once opened, it should be sealed immediately to keep it dry.
Contact Person: penny