Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product:||80% Cao Desiccant Masterbatch||Color:||Offwhite|
|Valid Time:||12-48H||Advantage:||Anti-block Mesh|
|Packing:||Vacuum Packaging 5*5KG/Carton||Sample:||Free|
Water Absorption Desiccant Masterbatch,
80% Cao Desiccant Masterbatch,
LLDPE plastic masterbatch
Water Absorption 80% Cao Desiccant Masterbatch
Desiccant Masterbatch also called water absorption masterbatch/antifoaming masterbatch which widely used in Recycled PE/PP raw materials recycled plastic.The raw material contain moisture has a very serious impact for plastic manufacture, so companies usually dry the plastic with drying equipment, which is a great waste of energy and manpower and increase the cost of the product. The bubble,moire fringe,crack ,stain,etc problems will be solved by adding efficient anti-foam masterbatch without any other adjustment of the production process
This leads to the following benefits:
- Reduction-elimination of moisture in recycled and reclaimed polymers.
-Reduction-prevention of moisture related problems including:
- Lacing in films
- Windows / lenses in films
- Die build-up
- Surface defects in moulding
The Plastic Desiccant Masterbatch can:
1. absorb water which is 20% of its own weight from plastic raw materials.
2. support standard equipments.
3. improve the appearance and mechanical properties of plastics.
4. reduce costs and increase profits because it improves the quality of plastics.
5. do no harm to human because it is non-toxic, odorless, and non-corrosive.
1. Avoid be affect by damp before usage
2. It is better being used as burdening
3.In order to avoid processing bag goods,it can not be heating and drying with damp plastic
4. Check the package is good or not before open it,heat-seal the leftover masterbatch as soon as possible
Contact Person: penny