Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Active Ingredient:||50-80% Or More||Melt Index:||1-30|
|Application Process:||Injection Molding, Blowing Film, Extrusion, Etc.||Texture:||Plastic|
|Ingredient:||PE, CaO, CaCO3||MFI:||≥1.5 G/10min|
biodegradable plastic raw material
Color masterbatch is a new type of special colorant for polymer materials, also known as Pigment Preparation. Masterbatches are mainly used on plastics. The color masterbatch is composed of three basic elements: pigment or dye, carrier and additive. It is an aggregate made by super-constant pigment uniformly loaded in the resin. It can be called Pigment Concentration. The tinting power is higher than the pigment itself. When processing with a small amount of color masterbatch and uncolored resin, the coloring resin or product with the designed pigment concentration can be achieved.
1. Shopping bag: EW6018BJ AND EW6018J can be used in shopping bag, our customer's additive ratio is about 5%
2. Cast film: EW3048R, EW6015R and EW6018J can be used in coating film, our customers who make Adult Diaper, sanitary towel and PET MAT, they add about 8% EW6015R or add about 8% EW6018J in their cating film.
3. Liquid packing film: EW6005J,only have 1% processing agent, so our customer add about 10% EW6005J to make milk packing film.
1. Make the pigment have better dispersibility in the product. In the production process of the color masterbatch, the pigment must be refined to improve the dispersibility and tinting power of the pigment. The carrier of the special color masterbatch is the same as the plastic of the product, and has good matching properties. After heating and melting, the pigment particles can be well dispersed in the plastic of the product.
2. It is beneficial to maintain the chemical stability of the pigment. If the pigment is used directly, the pigment will absorb water and oxidize due to direct contact with the air during storage and use. Water isolation can keep the quality of the pigments unchanged for a long time.
3. Ensuring product color stability The color masterbatch is similar to the resin particles, which is more convenient and accurate in measurement. It will not stick to the container when mixing, and the mixing with the resin is more uniform, so it can ensure the stability of the added amount, thus ensuring Product color stability.
4. Protect the health of the operator Pigments are generally powdery, and they are easy to fly when added and mixed. If they are inhaled by the human body, they will affect the health of the operator.
5. Keep the environment clean.
6. Easy to use
1. How to use masterbatch?
The use of color masterbatch is very simple, just need to mix with the resin particles according to the prescribed ratio and mix by hand.
2. How to determine the proportion of color masterbatch?
The basis for determining the proportion of color masterbatch is to obtain a satisfactory coloring effect. As long as the surface of the product is uniform in color, without streaks and spots, it can be recognized.
3. How to calculate the cost of using color masterbatch?
The weight of the color masterbatch should be deducted when calculating the cost of color masterbatch coloring.
4. Will using color masterbatch increase product cost?
This is the case in most cases. However, in some cases, it is more economical to use masterbatch coloring than toner coloring, because the colorist can achieve the coloring effect of higher price pigments through the combination of several lower price pigments.
5. Does the color masterbatch need to be dried before use?
Masterbatches do not need to be dried in general, and can be used directly, except for ABS and NY masterbatches, which should be dried according to conventional processes.
6. How long is the shelf life of masterbatches?
Masterbatches can be stored for a long time. The pigment in the masterbatch is dispersed and fixed in the carrier resin and is in a closed state, and its quality does not change even after long-term storage. But should be stored in a dry, cool environment
7. Can I use several different color master batches to prepare colors?
General companies often use several color master batches to formulate specific colors for small-volume customers. However, without the guidance of the company's technical staff, customers cannot claim to use several color master batches together, nor can they mix the color master batches produced by different companies to avoid incompatibility and loss.
8. Will using color masterbatch affect other performance of the product?
Some pigments have an effect on the flame retardant effect of the product. When used in flame retardant products, it should be indicated to the masterbatch manufacturer.
9. Does the mold affect the use of color masterbatch?
In order to fully display the coloring effect of the masterbatch, the mold must have corresponding quality, especially the surface must be very smooth.
|Colour||White or grey, black or colourful|
|Application process||Injection molding, blowing film, extrusion, etc.|
|Suitable for||PE or PP|
|Ingredient||PE, CaO, CaCO3|
|Valid time||12~48 hours after bags open|
|Water absorption||20% of self-weight|
|Function||Eliminate the moisture in plastic raw materials|
|Active ingredient||50-80% or more
Contact Person: sales