Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Colour:||White Or Grey||Effective Ingredient Content:||≥98%|
|Ingredient:||PE, CaO, CaCO3||Water Absorption:||20% Of Self-weight|
|Grade:||Industrial||Valid Time:||12~48 Hours After Bags Open|
anti corrosion masterbatch
Desiccant Masterbatch Manufacturer Calcium Oxide Masterbatch For Plastic Bags And Sheet
Cacium filler masterbatch is specially designed to partly replace recycled HDPE, LDPE, LLDPE, PP. It works by Dispersion technologies to modified powders to keep the same performance with Polyethylene.
Benefits of Using CaCO3 Masterbatch:
• Maintain the transparency of polymer, keep optical properties almost intact.
• Prevent slitting & folding of tapes in tape lines from splitting in machine direction.
• Offer extremely good dispersion with any polymer
• Impart certain degree of roughness to extruded/blown film & thereby improve the anti-slip & anti-blocking property of film surface.
• Cost reduction when used as a polymer extender.
• Improved sealibility in extruded film.
• Improve physical properties like hardness, stiffness & impact strength in extruded film.
• Decrease extruder torque & increase machine throughput between 5 to 10%. Reduce the energy cost per kg, thereby reduce processing costs.
• Replace some of petroleum resources, reduce the burning-heat of finished goods, so that the Burners life-span becomes longer This reduces energy consumption.
|Colour||White or grey|
|Application process||Injection molding, blowing film, extrusion, etc.|
|Suitable for||PE or PP|
|Ingredient||PE, CaO, CaCO3|
|Valid time||12~48 hours after bags open|
|Water absorption||20% of self-weight|
|Function||Eliminate the moisture in plastic raw materials|
|Active ingredient||50-80% or mor|
Also supplying Personal Customized(Unique type of Masterbatch for each client’s specific require.) / High Quality / Manufacturer Price / Environmental Friendly / Extremely High Efficiency / Great Dispersion / High Concentrated, Color Polymer Masterbatch & Additive Polymer Masterbatch.
Extremely High Efficiency Virgin Plastic Additive Masterbatch
Wide Applications & Usages:
1. Nucleating/Increase Tansparency Masterbatch: To improve the End Products transparency/Light Transmission, Faster Crystallized, Micronized Particle. Just Add 2%~4%.
2. Anti Foam/Desiccant Masterbatch: Perfectly apply to Recycled Material, Damp Material and Degradable Plastics. Absorb Water/Moisture as heavy as 5%~10% Weight of End Products. Ensure the End Products Quality and Yield, Reduce Energy Consumption, Improve the Productivity. Just Add 2%~4%.
3. Whitening Masterbatch: Using for whitening the plastic products, to make the plastic products more white, whiter than only add TiO2 White Masterbatch. It also eliminate the inherent yellowish appearance of recycled plastic. Just Add 0.5%~1%.
4. Anti Block/Lubricant/Slip Masterbatch: To make the Plastic Bag more smooth, the external and internal Plastic Film/Bag more lubricant, and lower the plastic bag Friction Coefficient of surface, open the bag more fast and easily. Just Add 2%~4%.
5. Flame Retardant Masterbatch: Great Fireproofing Performance, V1 Standard, semi-transparent color, avoid raging fire and improve the safety level of home appliances and machines. Just Add 2%~4%.
6. Light Diffusion Masterbatch: Good Pervious to Light, Uniform Source of Light, No Glare, Excellent Concealment Ability of Light Source, No Light Spot, Less than 10% Light Loss Rate. Perfectly apply to Electronic Appliances, especially for LED Lights. Just Add 2%~4%.
7. Pearlescent/Pearly Lustre Color Masterbatch & Fantasy Color Masterbatch: To make the Bottles(Cosmetic / Shampoo / Shower Gel) / Meal Box / Containers more Bright / Shining / Gloss as Pearl. Just Add 2%~4%.
8. CaCo3 Filler Masterbatch: Lower Cost but never affect Smoothness/Transparency/Flexibility. Normally add 20%~50%, ABA/3 Layers Extrusion Machine can add 75%.
When the defoaming masterbatch is stirred with the moisture-affected plastic material directly, the product can be processed and produced. For example, the proportion of defoaming masterbatch added is 1%-2% for blown film production. If used in sheet and injection moulding production, the addition ratio is 2%-5%. If used in pipe production, add 2%-5%. Specific addition proportion should be added at the discretion of users according to the moisture condition of plastics.
Contact Person: sales