Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Melting (℃):||130℃～140℃||Melt Index:||1-30|
|MFI:||≥1.5 G/10min||Active Ingredient:||50-80% Or More|
|Texture:||Plastic||Effective Ingredient Content:||≥98%|
carbon black masterbatch,
carbon master batch
Black Masterbatch Features
Advantages: high black, high brightness, easy to disperse, can achieve high-gloss mirror effect. Environmental protection, non-toxic, odorless, smoke-free, the product surface is smooth and shiny, and the solid color is stable, the toughness is good, and no color point and color streaks will appear, which not only reduces costs, saves additives, but also reduces pollution to the plant site.
|Colour||White or grey, black or colourful|
|Application process||Injection molding, blowing film, extrusion, etc.|
|Suitable for||PE or PP|
|Ingredient||PE, CaO, CaCO3|
|Valid time||12~48 hours after bags open|
|Function||Eliminate the moisture in plastic raw materials|
|Active ingredient||50-80% or more|
1. The lubricating effect is high temperature and long-lasting, does not corrode equipment, has no pollution, and has no toxicity;
2. Good compatibility with resin, balanced internal and external lubricating effect, no frost, and difficult to scale;
3. Excellent heat resistance and chemical stability, no decomposition and non-volatile during processing; good ductility and elongation.
2. Improve the fluidity of plastic products
3. Improve the gloss of plastic products
4. Reduce the transmittance of plastic products
5. Use of rutile type titanium white powder to improve the ability of weathering
Used In :
Thick films and Sheet Extrusion
Thin films (20 microns)
Roto Molding/ Injection Molding / Blow Molding
Pipes and irrigation Laterals
Polyester Staple Fiber
Package and storage
1. Customized packing
2. inner packing: vacuumed platic bag, Outside: carton.5kg*5bag=25kg
3. The product should be stored in clean, ventilated, dry, shady and cool place.
4. Handle the product gentle to avoid packing damage and leakage. Prevent the product from exposure to sunlight and rain.
Q. How to proceed an order for masterbatch?
A: Firstly, let us know your requirements or application.
Secondly, We quote according to your requirements or our suggestions.
Thirdly, customer confirms the samples and places deposit for formal order.
Fourthly, We arrange the production.
Q. How to guarantee the quality?
A:Our products are passed , we have quality controller who do test everyday.
Q. How about Lead Time?
A:Our daily production for each product is 30tons. So generally, lead time is in one week. It's depend on your order quantity.
Q. Does the masterbatch need to be dried before use?
A: In general it can be used directly except ABS and some expecial masterbatches mentioned, which should be dried according to common method.
Q. Does the masterbatches influence the property of products?
A: Some pigments have effect on flame resistance. It should be mentioned as first if is used for flame resistance products.
Q. Does the mould have an effect on masterbatches?
A: If ask for a smooth surface, Good quality mould is needed.
Q. Will the color of masterbatches fade?
A: Absolutely not.
Q. Besides coloring, does the masterbatches have flame resistant, brightening, anti-static, anti-oxidation , anti-ultraviolet functions?
A: According to the application of products, like brightener, we could make it according to your requirements.
Contact Person: sales