Payment & Shipping Terms:
|MFI:||≥1.5 G/10min||Melt Index:||1-30|
|Application Process:||Injection Molding, Blowing Film, Extrusion, Etc.||Recommended Dosage:||1%-5%|
|Melting (℃):||130℃～140℃||Active Ingredient:||50-80% Or More|
carbon black masterbatch,
carbon master batch
We are engaged in manufacturing, exporting and supplying of premium quality Black Masterbatches. The Black Masterbatches we supply are widely used in different industrial sectors like textiles and nonwovens, wire & cable, automotive, construction, agricultural, packaging and electronics. Clients appreciate these Black Masterbatches owing to their super jet-black color, excellent dispersion properties and durability against extreme weather conditions. The Black Masterbatches can be availed from us in food contact acceptable grades as well as electro-static conductive grades.
Durability against extreme weather conditions
Food contact acceptable grades
Electro-static conductive grades
Super Jet blacks
Highly loaded products up to 55%
Easy flow / Low viscosity products
Custom masterbatches & compounds
Based on PE, PP, EVA, PET, PS and universal polymers
|Colour||White or grey, black or colourful|
|Application process||Injection molding, blowing film, extrusion, etc.|
|Suitable for||PE or PP|
|Ingredient||PE, CaO, CaCO3|
|Valid time||12~48 hours after bags open|
|Function||Eliminate the moisture in plastic raw materials|
|Active ingredient||50-80% or more|
1. The lubricating effect is high temperature and long-lasting, does not corrode equipment, has no pollution, and has no toxicity;
2. Good compatibility with resin, balanced internal and external lubricating effect, no frost, and difficult to scale;
3. Excellent heat resistance and chemical stability, no decomposition and non-volatile during processing; good ductility and elongation.
The Application Of Black Masterbatch
1. Fiber ( Carpet, Textiles, Upholstery, etc.)
2. Film ( shopping bags, casting film, multilayer film, etc.)
3. Blow Molding ( Medical & Cosmetic container, Lubricant & Paint container, etc)
4. Extrusion Molding ( Sheet, Pipe, Wire & Cable, etc.)
5. Injection Molding ( Automotive, Electronic, Construction, House wares, Furniture, Toys, etc.)
Package and storage
1. Customized packing
2. inner packing: vacuumed platic bag, Outside: carton.5kg*5bag=25kg
3. The product should be stored in clean, ventilated, dry, shady and cool place.
4. Handle the product gentle to avoid packing damage and leakage. Prevent the product from exposure to sunlight and rain.
Q. How to proceed an order for masterbatch?
A: Firstly, let us know your requirements or application.
Secondly, We quote according to your requirements or our suggestions.
Thirdly, customer confirms the samples and places deposit for formal order.
Fourthly, We arrange the production.
Q. How to guarantee the quality?
A:Our products are passed , we have quality controller who do test everyday.
Q. How about Lead Time?
A:Our daily production for each product is 30tons. So generally, lead time is in one week. It's depend on your order quantity.
Q. Does the masterbatch need to be dried before use?
A: In general it can be used directly except ABS and some expecial masterbatches mentioned, which should be dried according to common method.
Q. Does the masterbatches influence the property of products?
A: Some pigments have effect on flame resistance. It should be mentioned as first if is used for flame resistance products.
Q. Does the mould have an effect on masterbatches?
A: If ask for a smooth surface, Good quality mould is needed.
Q. Will the color of masterbatches fade?
A: Absolutely not.
Q. Besides coloring, does the masterbatches have flame resistant, brightening, anti-static, anti-oxidation , anti-ultraviolet functions?
A: According to the application of products, like brightener, we could make it according to your requirements.
Contact Person: sales