Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application Process:||Injection Molding, Blowing Film, Extrusion, Etc.||Active Ingredient:||50-80% Or More|
plastic injection moulding raw materials,
plastic molding pellets
The masterbatch is composed of carrier resin, various fillers and various auxiliaries. The limit of the additives in the masterbatch or the content of the filler is several times to ten times higher than the actual amount required in the plastic product. During the molding process, the ratio of the masterbatch to the matrix resin must be adjusted according to the content of the relevant components in the masterbatch and the amount needed to be added to the actual product. Masterbatch can usually be divided into ordinary filled masterbatch (filled masterbatch for short) and functional masterbatch, such as color masterbatch, anti-fog masterbatch and so on.
The main composition of Injection Moulding Masterbatch:
Fillers: such as calcium carbonate, talc, etc .;
Coupling agent: such as carbonate silane;
Dispersant: such as polyethylene wax and stearate;
|Colour||White or grey|
|Application process||Injection molding, blowing film, extrusion, etc.|
|Suitable for||PE or PP|
|Ingredient||PE, CaO, CaCO3|
|Valid time||12~48 hours after bags open|
|Water absorption||20% of self-weight|
|Function||Eliminate the moisture in plastic raw materials|
1. The lubricating effect is high temperature and long-lasting, does not corrode equipment, has no pollution, and has no toxicity;
2. Good compatibility with resin, balanced internal and external lubricating effect, no frost, and difficult to scale;
3. Excellent heat resistance and chemical stability, no decomposition and non-volatile during processing; good ductility and elongation.
1. It has better dispersibility and stability than pigment powder.
2. It is environment friendly product and avoids powder flying everywhere.
3. Color masterbatch have higher dyeing property than pigment powder.
4. The mixture has the highest mechanical intensity preservation rate.
5. Low MI but high liquidity, better compatibility with other materials.
Filling masterbatch can be used to process plastic films, garbage bags, shopping bags, vest bags, packaging bags, etc., good dispersibility, blown film without white spots and black spots, high fineness, guarantee product gloss and toughness It is mainly suitable for filling and modification of woven bags, packing belts, hollow products, pipes, sheets, injection products and plastic snack boxes, which can improve the performance of plastic products and reduce product costs.
The masterbatch and the damp plastic raw material are directly mixed uniformly, and then the product can be processed and produced.
Used in blow molding production, the addition ratio is 1.0 ~ 3.0%
Used in sheet and injection molding production, the addition ratio is 2. ~ 5%
The specific addition ratio can be determined by the user according to the moisture of the plastic.
Package and storage
1. Customized packing
2. inner packing: vacuumed platic bag, Outside: carton.5kg*5bag=25kg
3. The product should be stored in clean, ventilated, dry, shady and cool place.
4. Handle the product gentle to avoid packing damage and leakage. Prevent the product from exposure to sunlight and rain.
Q. How to use masterbatch?
A:Step 1: Confirming the Dosage Ratio.(Usually we suggest proportion is 1%-4%, it is depends on your request.)
Step 2: Mixing the raw material and masterbatch together by blender mixer according to the dosage ratio.
Step 3: Arrange the production as usual.
Q. How long the masterbatch could be stored?
A: If stored under a dry and cool environment, the quality of masterbatches will not change even after a long period of store, for the pigments fixed on the carrier resin which stay in a closed state.
Q. Is Sample free?
A: Yes,sample is free, but express fee like DHL,Fedex,etc is collected.
Q. Does the masterbatches influence the property of products?
A: Some pigments have effect on flame resistance. It should be mentioned as first if is used for flame resistance products.
Q. How to proceed an order for masterbatch?
A: Firstly, let us know your requirements or application.
Secondly, We quote according to your requirements or our suggestions.
Thirdly, customer confirms the samples and places deposit for formal order.
Fourthly, We arrange the production.
Q. How to guarantee the quality?
A:Our products are passed , we have quality controller who do test everyday.
Q. How about Lead Time?
A:Our daily production for each product is 30tons. So generally, lead time is in one week. It's depend on your order quantity.
Contact Person: sales