Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Colour:||White Or Grey||Ingredient:||PE, CaO, CaCO3|
|PH Range:||≥7||Active Ingredient:||50-80% Or More|
plastic raw material
|Colour||White or grey|
|Application process||Injection molding, blowing film, extrusion, etc.|
|Suitable for||PE or PP|
|Ingredient||PE, CaO, CaCO3|
|Valid time||12~48 hours after bags open|
|Water absorption||20% of self-weight|
|Function||Eliminate the moisture in plastic raw materials|
|Active ingredient||50-80% or more|
1. The lubricating effect is high temperature and long-lasting, does not corrode equipment, has no pollution, and has no toxicity;
2. Good compatibility with resin, balanced internal and external lubricating effect, no frost, and difficult to scale;
3. Excellent heat resistance and chemical stability, no decomposition and non-volatile during processing; good ductility and elongation.
|injection molding||home appliance accessories, Automotive, Electronic, Construction, House wares,|
|extrusion molding||sheet,pipe, Wire & Cable|
|PE (HDPE,LDPE,LLDPE)masterbatch for blowing film||shopping bags, casting film, multilayer film|
|Plastic granulating||Recycled PE/PP granule|
1.Non-toxic and enviroment-friendly.
2.High color fastness and high brightness.
4.Not only to reduce costs, save additives, but also reduce factory site pollution.
5.Wide application: blow moulding, blowing film, injection moulding, extrusion, spin-dyeing, cable sheathing, etc.
Blown Film(Geo Membranes, Natural Masterbatches, Agricultural mulch film, Bopp film, etc. )
According to customers' requirements on the appearance of the products, adjust the quantity by yourself. Our factory's technology recommends adding 2%-5% and 5%-10% for special products.
1. Avoid dampness and water absorption before using this masterbatch.
2. The best ingredient is used before use.
3. Do not heat and dry with damp plastics, so as not to cause poor quality in processing.
4. Check the package before opening the package, and heat-seal the unused masterbatch as soon as possible.
Package and storage
Q. How about Lead Time?
A:Our daily production for each product is 30tons. So generally, lead time is in one week. It's depend on your order quantity.
Q. How to use masterbatch?
A:Step 1: Confirming the Dosage Ratio.(Usually we suggest proportion is 1%-4%, it is depends on your request.)
Step 2: Mixing the raw material and masterbatch together by blender mixer according to the dosage ratio.
Step 3: Arrange the production as usual.
Q. How to proceed an order for masterbatch?
A: Firstly, let us know your requirements or application.
Secondly, We quote according to your requirements or our suggestions.
Thirdly, customer confirms the samples and places deposit for formal order.
Fourthly, We arrange the production.
Q. How long the masterbatch could be stored?
A: If stored under a dry and cool environment, the quality of masterbatches will not change even after a long period of store, for the pigments fixed on the carrier resin which stay in a closed state.
Q. Is Sample free?
A: Yes,sample is free, but express fee like DHL,Fedex,etc is collected.
Q. Does the masterbatches influence the property of products?
A: Some pigments have effect on flame resistance. It should be mentioned as first if is used for flame resistance products.
Q. How to guarantee the quality?
A:Our products are passed , we have quality controller who do test everyday.
Contact Person: sales