Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Ingredient:||PE, CaO, CaCO3||Form:||Granular|
|Active Ingredient:||50-80% Or More||Grade:||Industrial|
|Melt Index:||1-30||PH Range:||≥7|
plastic raw material,
The product description of Black Masterbatch
The composition of black masterbatch: Domestic (Imported) Carbon Black (Black pigment) + Synthetic Resin (Virgin or Recycled PE/LDPE/LLDPE/PP/PVC/EVA/PA/PS/PET/PBT/ABS) + Dispersant (PE Wax ) + Various additives (coupling agents).
Carbon black contents can be customized (generally carbon black content 10% -50%), the size of masterbatch can be customized, such as: 1mm*3mm, 1.5mm*3mm, 2mm*3mm, 2.5mm*3mm. The recommended dosage is 1%-8%. Carbon black includes high quality carbon black and general carbon black.
PE/PP Carrier Plastic Black Masterbatch for Films for Plastic Bags Pipes and Other Plastics
1. Disperse well
2. Good color stability
3. High re-appear value
4. Can be processed easily
5. Can be applied to various platics
Huabo Masterbatch Advantages
1. Excellent dispersion, good heat-resistant, high color fastness, stable performance and shows bright color.
2. Non-toxic, environmental-friendly.
3. Compatible with various material PP/PA/PC/PE/ABS.
4. Wide application: blow moulding, blowing film, injection moulding, extrusion, spin-dyeing, cable sheathing, etc.
5. Range of industrial application: office automation, household appliances, film and packing material, textile, sheet, pipe, medical appliances, toys and so on.
|Colour||White or grey, black or colourful|
|Application process||Injection molding, blowing film, extrusion, etc.|
|Suitable for||PE or PP|
|Ingredient||PE, CaO, CaCO3|
|Valid time||12~48 hours after bags open|
|Water absorption||20% of self-weight|
|Function||Eliminate the moisture in plastic raw materials|
|Active ingredient||50-80% or more|
Blown Film(Geo Membranes, Natural Masterbatches, Agricultural mulch film, Bopp film, etc. )
According to customers' requirements on the appearance of the products, adjust the quantity by yourself. Our factory's technology recommends adding 2%-5% and 5%-10% for special products.
Package and storage
1. Customized packing
2. inner packing: vacuumed platic bag, Outside: carton.5kg*5bag=25kg
3. The product should be stored in clean, ventilated, dry, shady and cool place.
4. Handle the product gentle to avoid packing damage and leakage. Prevent the product from exposure to sunlight and rain.
Q. How about Lead Time?
A:Our daily production for each product is 30tons. So generally, lead time is in one week. It's depend on your order quantity.
Q. How to use masterbatch?
A:Step 1: Confirming the Dosage Ratio.(Usually we suggest proportion is 1%-4%, it is depends on your request.)
Step 2: Mixing the raw material and masterbatch together by blender mixer according to the dosage ratio.
Step 3: Arrange the production as usual.
Q. How to proceed an order for masterbatch?
A: Firstly, let us know your requirements or application.
Secondly, We quote according to your requirements or our suggestions.
Thirdly, customer confirms the samples and places deposit for formal order.
Fourthly, We arrange the production.
Q. How long the masterbatch could be stored?
A: If stored under a dry and cool environment, the quality of masterbatches will not change even after a long period of store, for the pigments fixed on the carrier resin which stay in a closed state.
Q. Is Sample free?
A: Yes,sample is free, but express fee like DHL,Fedex,etc is collected.
Q. Does the masterbatches influence the property of products?
A: Some pigments have effect on flame resistance. It should be mentioned as first if is used for flame resistance products.
Q. How to guarantee the quality?
A:Our products are passed , we have quality controller who do test everyday.
Contact Person: sales